EMC App!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by nfell2009, Jun 10, 2012.

?

Do We Need This?

Yes! 12 vote(s) 85.7%
No! Just Load Up The Browser! 2 vote(s) 14.3%
  1. i know im running back ups at the moment and mostly everything is being restored just need to added the features that go lost
    marknaaijer likes this.
  2. Kind of lost it at the last word... :p
  3. I'm glad too see yet another member showing great initiative! If you wan't to ultimately charge $0.99 for it I will buy it for sure. I love how this appears to be moving along and hope this project eventually becomes completed!

Great Work!
  4. nah its for EMC! i would of maybe charged like 0.69p (UK :D) but no paypal or payment method so its for everyone :D
  5. but i sent this msg and the one before FROM THE APP!
  6. I was gonna make me one of these! U doing it in flash, Cocoa or one of those all platform hybrids?
  7. what?
  8. Or is it browser based?
  9. nah im writing out the code see my brother who works for apple apps gave me the code that i can use to make it so its basic but should be good
  10. Nice! If u need testing or anything my iPads jailbroken
  11. Please Read The 1st Post Again!
  12. Why?
  13. He stated that he is already able to test the app while it is undergoing development...
    Need I say more?
    ~Stads
  14. no i ment read again for avalible devices my bad for not saying
    CadenMann likes this.
  15. ok thanks! not meaning anything towards you never saw that post when i posted
    CadenMann likes this.
  16. K, I hope the app goes well
    nfell2009 likes this.
  17. the app is currently undergoing testing on my iPod
  18. The App Has Been Through Testing Results:

Home: Looks fine but Empire Minecraft logo is too zoomed in and cropped - Need to fix logo
    Website: Works perfectly - Need to fix it being able to shrink this might be something I cant do without help
    Youtube: No problems
    Twitter: No problems
    Facebook: No problems
    Upgrading Supporter: works fine but needs to be shrunk down to mobile device might need help
    Overview: Looks fine but Empire Minecraft logo is too zoomed in and cropped - Need to fix logo

Any more problems/bugs please use the feedback section the app will soon be able to download with instructions