EMC Amusement Park Grand Opening - SMP3

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Dark_Liz, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Really isnt that hard. Just Do these Steps.

Search Everywhere

Be Suspicious Everywhere

Take your time

( I would say another thing but, Its like blurting it out so [ Im quiet on this clue ] )

And.. Hope you were right what you found. :D

These were all the steps I used. Hope you can find out what that clue I was quiet about is. :D
    oidking and Dark_Liz like this.
  2. Oh ok....
  3. Can't believe I found it earlier, but didn't realise that it was it, until I got a slimeball for free...
  4. Wow. Just wow. Well done all of the builders! Wish I could have helped on such an awesome project though! I especially liked the rollercoaster ride. I went for a third time aswell :'D
    Green_Mystery likes this.
  5. its awesome but the roller coaster did not wotk(the button) but the rest is awesome
  6. Did you put the minecart on the sloped bit like the sign specifies?
  7. yes i did
  8. well 1 i four a giant rat in the sewers (a villager) 2 I LOVE THE DETAIL 3 the secret room is awesome
  9. omg the maze..............the maze......................the maze
  10. The sewer design is incredible. I also very much enjoyed the hedge maze (well done that). Haven't had a chance to check out the things yet.
  11. Did you get this idea from the Yogscast or did you just think of it?
  12. I have a park our course at my res, 7328 (smp3). It's under the pink heart but is only open when Elizabella or myself is on.
  13. Can you open one on smp1 or something for smp1 that makes it different than the others?
  14. Smp1 already has 3 things which other servers don't, and they are the graveyard, EMC pool, and the nether spleef arena. The amusement park may also be copied to the rest of the servers eventually too, but i am not sure when. :)
  15. oh i did not know that the graveyard/pool/spleef where exclusive to smp1 THANKS :D
  16. Thanks so much for all your hard work, EMC staff!! You guys rock and I am definitely going to have to try out the rollarcoaster. Thanks again for all your hard work!!!

Sportfreak22 <3 =)