EMC Amusement Park Grand Opening - SMP3

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Dark_Liz, Mar 10, 2012.

1. I hear you totaly. My res is on smp1.
    BigDavie likes this.
  2. The plan is to duplicate the amusement park on every server eventually. I imagine this will happen some time in the next two or three weeks. :)

That would be cool, but there are some major problems with that. First and foremost, creatures tend to disappear when a chunk is loaded, making something like this very very high maintenance (replacing monsters would be a full time job).

Glad to see so many people enjoying the amusement park! :)
    Stormmie likes this.
  3. Awesome!
    BigDavie likes this.
  4. I hope it works
    BigDavie likes this.
  5. so glad i got a re right beside it.
  6. How do you play golf
  7. You stand at the white wool start position, select your golf ball in the hotbar (a snow ball, dirt, or any other item really), aim your shot, and press 'Q' to throw the item. The item will slide on the ice. When it stops, go pick it up and throw it again from that position. Do this until you get it in the hole.

:)
  8. Yay I found the secret EMC sewer maintenance room with half price boats! The cooked chicken tasted nice too!
    Gobble, Gobble, Gobble! :p
    oidking, JazzyFina and Dark_Liz like this.
  9. Why does the empire items cost so much?
  10. I love that just when you think the roller coaster is over, it just keeps going. But the maze was my favorite part. I found the 3rd part of the maze awe inspiring. Great job everybody!
  11. Why are player shops so cheap? lol The Empire shop is designed to cost a lot. We want the player economy to flourish, and whatever a price is in the Empire Shop is the max price the player economy can sell for. It is also a "convenience" charge because it is always in stock and has every item :)
  12. oops forgot about ice went to the park earlier and its great fun! didnt do the maze though hate mazes:)
  13. Bwahaha :D I found the secret in the sewers. So far i got 3 slimeballs for free. :)
    oidking, PThagaard and Green_Mystery like this.
  14. Finally im constantly asking if anyone has a parkour course, like a dream come true, (in Minecraft)
  15. ok what secret :mad:
  16. Just a secret room that has a hidden secret. Dunno if that was worth it being undercover for 2 hours. Lol
    PThagaard likes this.
  17. You know, that secret. You know about the secret, right?
    oidking likes this.
  18. :p
  19. Apart from Raw Fish of course. The cheapest raw fish are in the empire shop! ;)

The Park is nothing short of *awesome*. Thanks for all the hard work.
  20. I demand I know the secret room, or I will use my creepy power on you mortals...