EMC 2014 FIFA World Cup Competition!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jakebag, May 5, 2014.

1. Yes! They could possibly have a chance this year also!

(I might be getting tickets to one of the games, hopefully :D)
    hashhog3000 and PortalShoo2er like this.
  2. I'll take USA Cause Merica
  3. You will go to Brazil? Or you live there?
  4. Everyone so far has been added. So are we all supporting who we picked or did you just pick that team because they're most likely to win? :p I'm supporting Germany and I hope England do terrible ;)
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. My mom is still debating on the level of danger in Brazil, and she doesn't agree with me going... My uncle on the other hand, a sheriff, is willing to take me, but I have to pay for my own tickets.
    hashhog3000 and PortalShoo2er like this.
  6. Sorry to double post, but I'm supporting Portugal, and I KNOW they will win. :p
  7. If you keep away from dangerous zones it's safe. Take into account many tourists are going. There will be a lot of security. What matches are you going to?
    Mmm Portugal is in the same group than USA. Who do you support?

USA may get to round of 16 if they beat Portugal and Ghana because they won't beat Germany
  8. Bump.....8 days to go! :)
  9. You know that there are more bad things in Brazil then only danger for the tourists...
  10. Argentina!!!!! Messis gona get a double hat trick even though he's injured!!!
  11. Messi is not injured
  12. I thought he was xD last time I hear about him
  13. Are you from Argentina?

Yesterday Argentina played against Trinidad and Tobago and won 3-0! I am very confident and I think we are going to win
  14. Something to share I found on YouTube

Fernando Torres scoring the most goals really did make me laugh. :p
  15. These guys don't know anything!

I liked when he mentioned Bale. These 2 Real Madrid guys had the shirts but they didn't know a thing
  16. Should have bumped this more but yeah, you have until 9PM GMT (so 23 minutes) to enter! :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  17. k done entering
  18. Up to now we have a very good world cup. A lot of goals per matches, only one draw and a lot of surprises. These surprises are Netherlands 5-1 Spain and Italy 2-1 England
  19. Oooh, we're close! Go Germany! :D
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  20. Yay, looks like we won! Nice job to all the World Cup teams. Go Germany! :D