EMC 1.9

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Dim5678, Aug 9, 2015.

1. that was in 1.8 too i think? aikar disabled it
  2. Not sure, I saw it in a 1.9 video.
    bitemenow15 likes this.

3. It's definitely a 1.8 thing. Just tested it. :)
    Galantisizer likes this.
  4. Never claimed I knew everything about all the End farms on EMC. I'm merely basing myself on my own experiences in the snapshots.

And today I learned something new. It's also likely that if the Enderdragon has already been defeated prior to upgrading to 1.9 that the new End structures won't generate at all. This is at least the case in snapshot 14w34d. Which, as I mentioned earlier, doesn't have to mean all that much because it still is a snapshot, but even so. Gives food for thought.

So before we start spouting off on how bad things may become and how people who think otherwise should keep quiet I'd suggest sticking to the facts at hand instead. Note that I'm not claiming that there won't be any problems at all. But I do think that considering the way things look now the 1.9 upgrade seems to become less bad than 1.8, at least where generated structures are concerned.
  5. Maybe there will be more of a chance of people setting up End outposts on the islands.
  6. End wasteands and frontier?!
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  7. K, back to topic. Mojang have released snapshots of 1.9 until 15w34d. Thats 13 dev versions already, so,
    BUMP!!
  8. Actually they released 7 snapshots so far.

It doesn't fully count in sequence. For example: after 15w31c we got 15w32c and 15w33c which was then followed by 15w34a. So don't let the numbers fool you ;)
  9. Nah, I've been checking the MC Wiki every day for updates, and they goonlike 15w31a, 15w31b, 15w31c, 15w32a and so on.
  10. Not quite. Just enable the option for snapshots on your launcher and see for yourself. All snapshot releases are still accessible, so all I had to do to confirm this was check the launcher ;)
  11. As said by SS and Admin many times already in game and on other threads, They are not taking any action until an Official 1.9 is released, so not Snapshots, or beta, Official!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  12. They still haven't gotten to supporting name changes...

I would like that to be a priority before moving into 1.9
  13. Look at the sidebar for dev... Plus its 98% done.
    ShelLuser, FDNY21 and TromboneSteve like this.
  14. I'm going to keep bugging you aikar come on chop chop lol