Electrobomb's 200 day 15k+ giveaway and AMA!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Electrobomb, Aug 31, 2013.

1. The Winners are: 1st place: 28- DragonFlame356 2nd Place: 25-TomvanWijnen 3rd Place: 20- Panda Paradise 4th Place: 4- mman2832 5th place: 24- Elysphic I will pay and set up access for the winners shortly, as for 4th and 5th place I will start a convo with you on the forums to play my games to win possibly up to 10000r I think, so keep watch on this thread and see how mman and Ely do!
  2. Congratz to the winners, and happy 200 EMC Electrobomb :D
    Electrobomb likes this.
  3. I just played deal or no deal with mman2832, and he won 2,500r. Congrats :)
  4. Awww. I had 20 but I deleted my post cause it was taken.....
  5. WOW Yum! Thanks so much :D You got me over 200k yay! (It's probably the third time getting 200k lol but still thanks alot :))
  6. congratz to the winners and to electrobomb on 200 days
  7. Lol I used to be at 130k now im down to about 25k, because of buying stuff and this XD, but anyway congrats
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  8. This is awesome! This was the very first time I won a giveaway! Congratz to all other winners as well! :D
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  9. Oh and btw I played color bomb with ely and he won 2k, congrats!
  10. :D went pretty well!! clever game tho, did u make it ur self?
  11. Sure did. It got its name acutally because I play it on creative with my friends and if you guess the game over color it triggers about 500 TNT :) Hence the name: Color BOMB
    Elysphic likes this.
  12. Well it is a very good game! good job!
  13. 16! :)
    Favourite color? :p
  14. Umm... the giveaways been over for like a day, maybe you should go back and read my first post? And, Orange :)
  15. Oh, heh awkward... :)
  16. Congratulations to the winners :) my alerts stopped showing up about 20 posts before this ended >.< lol! But belated congrats!!
    Electrobomb likes this.