Easyie voting proplem FIXED LOOK!!

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by KoalaTheScrub, Feb 12, 2014.

?

You like this way of voting thats faster?

Like this at all? 10 vote(s) 83.3%
Disin it 2 vote(s) 16.7%
  1. They were ultimately just suggestions, suggestions which could greatly improve it.
    And I did say that it was a great tool, but due to my own preferences, I don't think I would use it. :)
    Olaf_C likes this.
  2. dang, i hadnt got around to testing it fully yet :/ well jack will do better then me anyways was going to try to make it seemless from a in game link
  3. Cool.. I don't get how it makes it easier or faster though?

I usually just open all the vote sights in multiple tabs, then go through them entering all the stuff.

With this little doodaky thing I still have to go through each site, but now i do them one at a time instead of all at once.. ? Am I missing something? This takes me longer :)
    RainbowChin likes this.
  4. Thanks for your comment
    607 and RainbowChin like this.
  5. I'd try it its alot faster ived used it and some of my buddies sayits alot faster :)
  6. Aw:( Too bad, can't open it on iPad(well, obviously)
    Will need to see how it works on pc, but I normally vote on iPad anyway, so I am afraid I will not be able to really use this
  7. The reason it's faster is because it doesn't load 9 pages at once, unlike the current easy vote. Using Hamster skills, I should be able to maybe implement that into the current easyvote system.

Current easyvote system is sorta responsive, so that should fix screen size problems.
  8. Jack will you probaly use this?
  9. If he uses it you could use it on the website :)