Easy or Not Easy?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by RainbowChin, Oct 2, 2012.

?

What Difficulty Do You Normally Play On?

Peaceful 13 vote(s) 26.0%
Easy 4 vote(s) 8.0%
Normal 21 vote(s) 42.0%
Hard 12 vote(s) 24.0%
  1. I got bored with creative in early minecraft. I never play anything less than normal.
    IronClad1017 likes this.
  2. Not that your doing anything wrong, but isn't easy/normal/hard mode too easy? Hardcore mode on pc version is still way to easy.
  3. That's where the difference can lie in most players. Say you wanted to build something, like a Pirate Ship, you would have me, who would do it in Creative and then other people (my friends coincidentally) who would want to do it all legit in Survival.
    Let's not forget, I am a noob.
  4. Hardcore Minecrafter FTW!
    IronClad1017 likes this.
  5. I play around normal when I start and with the going of time I change to hard.
    IronClad1017 likes this.
  6. I play normal difficulty if I want to keep the map for a long time.

I play hardcore when I want a difficult challenge to see how well and how long I survive. I am typically nomadic on these maps as I see no purpose in setting roots in a limited lifetime. :)
    Instead of hoarding, I build better armor and tools and just trek across the map living in caves for a bit and mining only necessities and hunting food. I never have an end goal so I quickly grow bored and commit to fighting as many monsters as I can until I die.
    IronClad1017 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  7. I play on peaceful. Mainly because I nearly jump out of my pants at the sight of a mob. lol
  8. I always play on Hardcore! Hardcore is like when you die thats it lol
  9. Go hard or go home!
    ... so yeah, I play on peaceful
    penfoldex and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  10. Peaeful.
  11. Me too :p
  12. On My First night I played on Hard. I broke stone with porkchops and ate coal. it was a rough time
  13. YEAH!
    *High fives*
  14. Where is the Chuck Norris option?
  15. lol :)
    Spiffiey likes this.
  16. Hey! are you making fun of ME?!? :p
  17. No, no, I was laughing with you and you forgot to laugh as well...
    Jeanzl2000 and chickeneer like this.
  18. Peaceful at first, when I get food, I play MC on hard.
  19. You're all wimps. I play it on Hardcore with my eyes shut....
  20. Generally I play on Normal... but when I begin to focus too much on my creations, I change to Peaceful, as i do not want my stuff to be lost in an underground maze because a stray creeper blew me up.