Dumbest thing you've had stolen.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Xinn, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Perhaps you were raided by a potato man who wanted to liberate his family and give them a place to live (on the dirt)
  2. I think I discovered a glitch in locked chests awhile ago. I was sitting at some grinder I shared and a creeper can up behind me. I luckily survived by blocking and having armor but the creeper blew up the side of the locked chest that didn't have the sign above it. I'm not sure if it still does this....
  3. It doesn't.

I remember, on SMP3, I was watching the then Sr. Staff icecreamcow build his.. whatever he was building over there. He dropped some planks so he could pick up a chest, and some guy right out of the tutorial came and picked 'em up. Mr. Cow asked for it back politely, like you'd expect from a cow, and the guy simply ran away.

He didn't make it far.

--

I was trying to test something involving locked chests in the wilderness, and some random guy came and chopped up my chests and ran away literal moments after I placed them. I asked him to give me them back, so he told me that if I didn't pay him 100 rupees for each chest he'd burn me alive.

But it doesn't stop there. This same player, after being banned for obvious reasons, stated in his appeal that he wouldn't have done it... if he had known I was a moderator. Funny people.
  4. I've had this happen to me too. It was a few months ago. I think I accidentally locked a single chest and then added the second thinking it would be included in the lock, but a creeper blew it. Still not sure how that works.
  5. I had a [double] chest labeled Wood Tools and I signed on one day onto LLO and all the tools are gone. Lol I died, I mean, who NEEDS that much wood tools? LOL
    Alyattayla and PandasEatRamen like this.
  6. The guy who PVP'd my hubby his first night on SMP7 said "I wouldn't have done it if he had better armor."
    marknaaijer and alexschrod like this.
  7. I remember my favorite appeals were the ones where I had clear proof of their misdoings, such as signs traced back to them that say things like "ha ha greefd" or "thanks fer duh iron LOL" and chat logs of the like. Then in the appeal they play victim and say their brother did it... or even better if they outright deny ever doing it. Har, good times.
    battmeghs and PandasEatRamen like this.
  8. I just remembered another instance from your post. At Pazzo we had a community blaze grinder. I logged in one day all "Aww yeah gonna kill some blazes!" to find that everything was still in it's proper place BUT someone had stood and mined through the two or three glass blocks to get to the spawner and that's all they touched.
    marknaaijer and RainbowChin like this.
  9. I remember that.
    I think I was the one to discover it, no idea if they ever got caught.
  10. As a person from Ireland, I find this the most shocking. The last famine was only 160 years ago, why would you do that to somebody's potato stocks? :eek: