Due to recent events in the wild, I would like to say something.

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jul 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. But you gives you the right, to go and rage at them? Sorry to tell you this, but anything that has to do with politics, is going to get heated. Don't make something that will be controversial if you're going to get mad if it gets shut down.
    BilboBaggins23 likes this.
  2. I've spent 4 months of my life on perfecting the New Republic, I think I have the right to be angry if it is damaged.
    Even if the NR is political, people should know not to get into a heated situation about it, to preserve the thread, regardless of how seriously they take their views.
  3. You are on EMC, with people ranging from 8-60 years old. You honestly can't expect it to go perfectly. Now, I don't want my thread closed, so can we drop this?
    mba2012, zulu9 and BilboBaggins23 like this.
  4. Good organization /good government is only one that serves the people.
    If a government or organization tries to control and use people, or serve a minority,
    then it's bad, it's dictatorship or tyranny or something even worse.
    A government that imposes any ideology on people and their development
    and tries to paternalize or "protect" people from themselves is a failure.
    Reality (objectivity) and power are always with the people, never with (any) government.
    Any bad, non-serving government is bound to fail.
    (The question is only how long it will last and how much damage it will cause while failing.)
    Mrlegitislegit likes this.
  5. Well, your friends couldn't drop it, maybe I consider my views more important than this thread.
    But hey, I'm in a reasonable mood, it would likely be best to allow this thread to continue.
  6. I advise all arguments about thread closure end here and now. :)
  7. I searched anarchism and found this.
    :confused:
    Lets not bring the NR into this... This isn't the thread for that.
  8. Lol "you know who." Really legit?

Why not go ahead and just put my name out there?

And drama? Oh sorry, I wasnt the one warned by mods constantly about my rude and abusive comments tiwards others. :)
  9. Well, I pretty much agree, and I'm not really mad about it. I think I'll take a break from government for a while, and possibly get back to what the wild's all about :cool:
    Also, listen to Jack. There's nothing more terrifying than a smiling hamster telling you to behave.
    jtc0999 and PenguinDJ like this.
  10. Okay, it's clear that this NR thing is getting out of hand. You guys shut down one thread and we brought it to a private message to work out. You then made it public again on THIS thread, which is now getting shut down as well. Everyone has now had more than enough warnings, and any future contact between any of you guys arguing among each other on the forums will result in temporary forum/game bans. Please wipe the slate clean, and move on in your separate ways.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.