drink water

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by KEVINwelch2001, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Because people want the dragon egg update -_- The only server that makes thirst work well is M***Z. NOBODY but YOU want thirst. If justin was to implement thirst it would piss alot of players and EMC would have a mass player drop.

Mods, please lock this thread. Some of the threads this user makes have almost no sense put into them at all. He doesn't want to make his own sheep farm because he likes to buy it off somebody else and let them do all of the work, he can't spell and doesn't have the correct grammar skills for people to take him seriously, and he wants a thirst mod to put extra simulator RPG stuff into Minecraft and suck the fun out of it.

Plus, Aikar is making the Dragon Egg update, Justin isn't going to be back until (presumably) tomorrow.
  2. opps i replied to the wrong player but aikar just started doing it for emc so justin guy and aikar are forming a plugin dev team and thats all i know about that
  3. This will be closed once hostility reaches a certain level, I'm sure.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  4. What does forming a dev team have to with somebody just joining up for plugin scripting for EMC? This post is making me derp so hard.

This is my face right now:
  5. Hostility has already broke the roof on my house because of this thread and the 'let 911 stay' thread.
  6. My derps are an invaluable resource!
  7. Yes, they are :D
  8. With great derp power, comes great derp responsibility, of course.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  9. Yes it will be, but it's best if it doesn't even get close to that level.

I get where you're coming from Kevin, you find the wild too easy and want to add something to make it harder. I personally am a fail at survival and die every time I go into the wild about 5 times so making it harder wouldn't exactly be beneficial to me and others.

I'm going to sounds like a broken robot here, but EMC is a French vanilla server. So, yes we add stuff (eg: town, Fluffy the Enderdragon, multiworld) but at our roots, we're how Minecraft was created. When Minecraft was created, it didn't contain a thirst bar, and it hasn't been added since. Adding one just for EMC just wouldn't fit in my opinion.

I know of a hardcorish server, which I'm not going to name here, let's just say it involves zombies and lots of death, where there's a thirst meter. Now, because the owners of this server wanted it to be playable with a vanilla client, they replaced the XP level counter number with your first level. Now, on EMC we use XP, so we couldn't do that and the only was I can see it working is making everyone install a mod, which again, just isn't EMCy.

So, guys, he's thought of an idea, which he thinks is good. Although you may not agree, that doesn't mean you should be rude or disrespectful to him, let's just keep it civil, eh? And Kevin, remember that everyone else's view is just as valid as yours.
    B4DMAN5IMON and SoulPunisher like this.
  10. I love that server. ROFL.
    JackBiggin likes this.
  11. I'm not so big on it, but once again, I play Minecraft to build.
  12. I'm not too good at PvP. The idiotic bandits always get me :( I take down zombies well.

I was once in a group of 10, 3 people started killing people and then we hoarded with zombies. I survived, but then they took me down too.
  13. Guys theres actually a good mod out there that makes you need water.
    Also please don't put How About No bears because its basicly a

And you dont say your opinions other then How about No?
    I think its a good idea because if there adding carrots and potatoes they should also add water.
  14. I just stick to creative servers, or team based PvP, like CTF.
    SoulPunisher likes this.

15. He was asking for it!
    oidgod likes this.

16. That's just for me because i'm not a mortal. I'm a panda and I love black bears and polar bears.
    oidgod likes this.

17. This is mine, because I'm a wizard!
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  18. Also, this is the scary bear who has been walking around my bamboo supply that I let little kids eat from because i'm nice.

Anybody know who he is? He said he also says no to this thread and wants to stay around my bamboos supply. In the distance.
  19. I can tell this has gotten ugly when only I've read the first page.
    And you don't think were hardcore how long have you been with the server exactly?
    Compared to all of us "unhardcoreian"(is that a word?) minecrafters.
  20. And capitalization, too.