drink water

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by KEVINwelch2001, Aug 30, 2012.

1. We don't need Safety Water
    RED_Spy1 likes this.
  2. Love that pic! Mind if I save it on my computer?
  3. I didn't make it. I imaged searched No One Cares. Ir's yours.
    matthew12hydro likes this.
  4. That made me pee my pants right their. lol
    J_A_D_E_1_6 likes this.
  5. I'm actually going to prove I'm good at Minecraft. I'm going to find The End on Hardcore!

You get the idea.
    marknaaijer likes this.
  6. lol
  7. hardcore.png
    I know that feel
  8. I'm a builder, more then anything.
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  9. In my opinion, I think that MInecraft itself has gotten a little too RPGish and a little too focused around survival. I know I might be sounding like the guy that goes "i wantz itz on pieceful!", but Minecraft is more about building than being a hardcore survivor. Water would be nice when you feel like you want a challenge, same with hunger. I would rather have a mode where you could turn those off and have food heal you like it used to, without going to peaceful.
    (sorry if I get a little off topic. I tend to do that).
    RED_Spy1 and SoulPunisher like this.
  10. I've been playing Minecraft since the very first alphas. I live in the wild on all servers apart from smp3. I don't want thirst in Minecraft, hunger was bad enough. I rarely ever use my res but I keep to protect my best builds and to make rupees. I honestly hate most of the people in town
    "I need rupees"
    "I want rupees"
    "S0M3B0DY GIVE ME RUPEEZ NOWNOWNOW!"

I'm a hardcore minecrafter. I DON'T want thirst. It makes Minecraft more of a simulator, plus this should on the minecraft forums, not EMC. Or in an email to mojang. If you want a plugin, I don't think there is one and seeing as nobody but you wants it the mods won't implement it for just 1 person.
  11. Yeah, you can drink these, just pretend your dude is thirsty and drink them, the only issue is they don't stack til empty so have fun with that.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  12. This is why I play Minecraft:

J_A_D_E_1_6 and SoulPunisher like this.
  13. 2012-03-30_11.02.57.png Pueblo en llamas.png 2012-04-01_22.12.50.png 2012-04-01_22.13.05.png that were some of the funniest moments in Minecraft :)
  14. Guys he's got an idea don't come onto this thread to put stupid memes on it.
  15. Memes aren't stupid! :mad:
  16. We feel that this idea needs to be rejected through the usage of memes, to put it quite frankly...

:p
  17. This is why I play Minecraft.

But I also play it to make cool little stuff, such as this Forge-style mining base.

sqiggleyjeff likes this.
  18. Drinking Water? What is this, Man Vs Wild?
    J_A_D_E_1_6 and SoulPunisher like this.
  19. No. If it was Man Vs. Wild, he'd be saying that Minecraft should let you drink your own piss.
    oidgod, Mrlegitislegit and michael102 like this.