Dream Job

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by TheRobotChicken, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Aerospace Engineering or Bio engineering :D
  2. My favourite and always has been Rooney, he was the first football player I got on one of those World Cup cards :) but van persie is a amazing striker, has different ideas compared to other sttikers, my favourite team is Manchester United :)
    1998golfer likes this.
  3. YouTuber, Game Design, Programing, Graphical Design... One of those... Can't really narrow it down ;)
    1998golfer, mba2012 and NINJATTILA like this.
  4. Architect.
    1998golfer likes this.
  5. MLB baseball player
    1998golfer likes this.
  6. I Also like rooney and Manchester but i am argentinian and i love messi! I have a favourite team here in argentina called independiente ( the team where Sergio Agüero came from) I like Manchester united but my favourite player is Agüero
    1998golfer likes this.
  7. I am not a big soccer fan but...
    We suport the holand team in the world cups!
    This is because I have relies from there :)
    1998golfer likes this.
  8. My wife and I were both in the Navy. That experience gave both of us a solid start in life. Several other EMC staff members (including the Founder) are/were also Sailors. Good luck.

One of my post-Navy jobs was teaching Avionics at the Navy's technical school. I also taught basic Navy and general military courses in the Navy Reserves. If you ever think your recruiter isn't being straight with you, or you have any questions, feel free to Private Message me.
  9. Im going to be the guy with a job.
    1998golfer likes this.
  10. I think I would like to be a computer programmer. It's the only thing I'm good at currently that I can think of.
    1998golfer likes this.
  11. My dream job would either be a youtuber or working for a game company as a person that like manages community feedback
    1998golfer likes this.
  12. Chemical Engineer/Physicist
    1998golfer and WeirdManaico like this.
  13. Something involving animation or perhaps video game art.
    Maybe something in IT, considering how desirable the video game industry is.
    1998golfer likes this.
  14. You know this was meant to be your dream job. So mine is actually to be a CEO of a multi-trillion dollar engineering and IT company that does everything from phones to massive IT systems to roller coasters to aircraft and cruise ships.
    1998golfer and WeirdManaico like this.
  15. Growing up it was Teacher, but I have found that the more I deal with people the more bipolar I get so still trying to decide.

If we're doing what mba says and saying "dream" job, then I'd wanna be someone who doesn't have to really do anything and gets rich :p
    1998golfer, mba2012 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  16. Make animated movies.
    1998golfer and mba2012 like this.
  17. I was just about to say that! :mad: :p Ah…not working and getting money. xD

But in all seriousness I have no idea. Maybe an author. Maybe an electronic musician. I really don't know.
  18. hehe I'm already one xD It's not easy :p
    becsim1, mba2012 and 1998golfer like this.
  19. astrophysicist.
    mba2012, moyaboya and 1998golfer like this.
  20. Id love to put my vids on youtube.
    mba2012 and 1998golfer like this.