Dream Job

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by TheRobotChicken, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Easy, PC engineering/ Building PC's.. and media servers

Anything to do with designing PC parts... it just really interests me :3
    1998golfer and RoBoT_ChIcKeN_66 like this.
  2. YouTube Gamer, Game Programmer, Minecraft Server Admin or something like Scientist.
    1998golfer likes this.
  3. I'd like to be a server administrator in minecraft.
    1998golfer, Gap542 and AlexHallon like this.
  4. playing games and such testing out expensive technology that is given to me for free!(paid to play games and get given all of them for free!)
    1998golfer likes this.
  5. Engineer, dont know what kind yet.
    Steve Jobs shouldnt be your idea of a great person.
    http://www.quickmeme.com/Scumbag-Steve-Jobs/
    But in all seriousness, he was a horrible person. Read what (real) people who worked with him said about him. He treated everyone like crap.
    1998golfer and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. My dad is that
    1998golfer likes this.
  7. Awesome. My friends dad runs a company that does it for big corporations and thats where I got the want to do it from.
    1998golfer and hayjam like this.
  8. Pilot or architect.
    1998golfer likes this.
  9. My mum was a diplomat and crossed the east Germany and west Germany boarder practically every day and she had most of the time a gun pointed to her face saying what r u doing and then she showed them her pass thingy and then she crossed.
    1998golfer likes this.
  10. Lol do you think im German. A few of your posts seem to be questioning it. Im of German descent but i live in America
    1998golfer likes this.
  11. All I see there is scientist and gaming programmer because u won't get a lot of money from a minecraft server.
    1998golfer likes this.
  12. I was just saying anyway I am German but born in Australia my dad moved in Australia when he was 9 or 10
    1998golfer and Daxter9133 like this.
  13. Same!
    1998golfer likes this.
  14. Wow I actually didn't know that lots of un guys would be German can u guys speak German and write some?
    1998golfer likes this.
  15. No, I just have ancestors from Germany.
    1998golfer and Daxter9133 like this.

16. Hallo! Ich heisse AlexHallon.
    Ich bin Empireminecraftian, Ich wohne in SMP3.

And yeah, that's one of the few things I know in german. :p
    And no, I'm not german, nor am I related to anyone who is. Derp.
  17. Obviously, lots of interest in technical positions here.

As for me, I am currently a software sales rep. My company develops ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems and caters to a specific industry, but also has a sister company that handles mobility hardware, healthcare, support, network management, etc.

In addition, the owner of my company owns a professional football team, talent agency (management), and an SAP consulting firm.

The moral of that story... Don't limit yourself to one thing. When you consider your "dream job" don't consider it in one industry or position.
    1998golfer and mba2012 like this.
  18. Unless it's Batman.
    1998golfer likes this.
  19. I want battmegs job.
    To be a profecanal photographer.
    I want to travel the word seeing the beautiful sights!
    I also wouldn't mind working at a PC store...
    Building machines for people
    1998golfer and mba2012 like this.
  20. Engineer :) I just have to learn how to use a wrench as a melee weapon, and figure out how to play a guitar... I've got the PDA's and the hats.
    1998golfer likes this.