Drawings c: (And an introduction)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Caeyde, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Just wondering, are these still being worked on? (Not trying to make you rush or be tempted to finish them all, but I am just wondering.)
  2. I believe she is waiting for flipnote 3d to be released/ if its been released making sure its good.
    Anddddddd, wrong thread >_>
    607, AliceF3 and wisepsn like this.
  3. Jacob is right in the wy that I am getting massively distracted by my Emc Staff series (drawings on that)

I am but I am not working on these if you get my point
    My motiv for these is so low that I cant get anywhere with them even if I do start one
    Sorry, I am trying
  4. You should totally start doing the avatars again, *cough* notably mine *cough*. :p (AKA are you still doing these?)
  5. "This thread is very old, and in most cases it is rude to "bump" it again.
    Consider starting a new thread instead.
    "
  6. Great, you can copy paste! But seriously, I didn't see it saying it is against the rules to bump the thread. Don't take it so literal, you aren't going to die from one simple question I have to Alice, are you?
    607 likes this.
  7. lol, it took more effort than you thought.
    You could just post on her profile page. >.>
  8. Cool, and I could have posted on this thread too, because I am not breaking rules. I am not intentially being a pain by going onto other players thread that is 2 years old and bumping it for no reason, that is the real definition of RUDE.

But I will take back what I said. Sorry, I guess I should have posted on Alice's profile page rather than just commenting on this thread. My apologies.
    607 and Jimbonothing64 like this.