Dragon Signatures

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by _removed_userwefwewe, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Yes, I know that.
    Also the real name is the Glitch Dragon, owned by Pokemonfan15. (Think that's his name :p)

But I was talking about the rarest obtainable Dragon, since that Glitch got fixed a long time ago.
  2. I would reccomend trying to get a neglected dragon out of an extremely common egg, so you don't waste a rare egg.
    oidgod likes this.
  3. When I send the verification code for an account, it never shows up in my e-mail. Any possible solutions?
  4. Thanks! :D
  5. Meh, just missed a Pillow Dragon..

I sacrificed an "Uncommon" Egg for that and now I got and "Extremely Common" instead >.<
  6. Not true. Hollies are slightly rarer.
  7. Oops, didn't think about that one :oops:

8. Alex, I think that I took that pillow, lol.
  9. Was it 1-3 mins before I posted that?

If so, RAAAAGE!
  10. I think your is sick <.<
  11. Pillow eggs only spawn in the Alpine. And yes, it is sick. Fog that egg, sneeker.
  12. My eggs are awesome, Click them?
    I have a few uncommon eggs, check my scroll ---> http://dragcave.net/user/Zoebearfun105
    I love my pillows so much, Im also really happy I have a nebula FINALLY!!
  13. Anyone here want to trade Eggs?
    I'll trade any of these: It's probably a big "No" from everyone, but that's all my Eggs and I don't wanna trade Adults :(
  14. I don't think you CAN trade adults, TBH...
  15. Why not?
    I have a Magi, so I guess I could send them...

EDIT: Checked, you're right, you can't.
    Lol, I'm really stupid...
  16. You just can't.
  17. I tried to get a Brine again at 11:00 PST last night... So I ctrl+clicked on all three when they appeared.

I got two, but.. Wantforabrine.png

Yay.
    (Just for the record, only two of the pages displayed this message. The third page simply told me I could not find the egg I was looking for.)
    Seberling likes this.
  18. http://dragcave.net/view/bb19
  19. my eggs have been with me for like 3 days and the pillow is only first stage hatching and no cracks in the others. anyone clicky clicky?