Dragon Egg

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Faithcaster, May 23, 2012.

1. No... Shaun normally just kills them.

Also, there are two SMP4 eggs, one SMP3 egg, one SMP2 egg, one SMP1 egg, and one Utopia egg.
    Except one of the SMP4 eggs was "lost"
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  2. no... the dragon is actually killed.. before any release of any of the servers... because why get a plugin for something a staff member can do.. the dragon does not respawn.. so there is now "spawner" for it. it is created with the world.. once.. and once it is dead.. it is dead for good. and so the dragon is killed before the release.. and the egg destroyed.
  3. I bet its pretty awesome to have 10 mods with enchanted bows take down a dragon for fun while other servers have the caps spam people and donation beggars.

Oh, wait......Its like that already.

(Wasn't trying to say mods don't do their job, there just isn't enough control sometimes)
  4. ... thats actually exactly what you said.. see if you would have sat and thought about what was typed.. you would see that only ONE staff member does this task. And, its usually a sr. staff member or admin group.. simply because they have access to creative mode.. which lets them do this quickly. Around 3 minutes. If you are having enough issues that one staff member being unavailable for such a short time, then I would deduce that it is not something we could prevent that instant.
  5. Im sorry, I was just trying to get a laugh, but didn't see your post and I apologize. It shouldn't even be the moderator's jobs to prevent rude chat. I wish people, like you said about what I posted, would think before they speak.
  6. There's a spawner for it. Get spawner plug in and u can change spawners.

I'll pm u how... I smooch
  7. honestly not interested :p... I am just saying with Vanilla minecraft.. there is no "Dragon Spawner" he just spawns one time. So we do not disable anything.. thats what I was getting at.
  8. Still think it would be pretty awesome to have some explosive arrows to use on the dragon. Imagine 60 players in diamond armor raining death on the helpless dragon.
  9. Now imagine 60 players trying to claim the dragon egg and Justin ending up creating a few duplicates like what happened with the SMP4 egg.
    yankees518 likes this.
  10. There is no Enderdragon Spawner.. lol there is only 1 per server and they have either been killed or pre-killed by staff
  11. Um.. ever heard of spawner plug in? u can set a end dragon spawner.
  12. Empire Minecraft doesn't have one so, that is why I said what I said.
  13. There ARE six. Okay, that makes more sense, because I was wondering why there were 5 on smp2 and 1 on SMP3. (I'm not THAT terrible at math, am I?)
    There are eggs at the following locations:
    One egg @ Leowaste, 3456
    Two eggs @ krysyyjane9191 + ignoramoose, 3553
    One egg @ brettskiii, 3004
    One egg @ [LOCATION REDACTED. Find it yourself]
    One egg @ jackomighty, 6004
  14. I buy dragon eggs for 500k at my store ;)
  15. way too much but its ur money! lol all of it too
  16. I'd still have the odd 100k left ;)
    Ahah I'm trying to get one for my store. :/
  17. Lol, I sold mine for 340k guys :D
  18. The last one that sold was to brettskiiii for precisely 400k rupees. I should know, I bid against him up to 375k rupees
  19. Whoa, so now they're both krysyy's eh. You know I paid for both of those...

There's 5 eggs. Two we own, one at leo's, brettski, and jackomighty.

As far as selling them goes. It would have to be a ridiculious number of rupees. Right now, I've got the rupees balance, or inventory, to build / buy whatever I need. The only item in the game that I can't buy immediately is a dragon egg (other than the two we've got).
  20. Um yeah, So I was looking for a dragon egg to put in my store, which is currently under construction, and I found that the ones that do exist are already claimed and no one really is going to want to come off of one of those and if they did, it would cost way too much..