Dragon Cave [Forum Signature Game]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ritunn, Dec 11, 2016.

1. I want to buy your Leetle Tree. Look in my signature for eggs I could do for it.
  2. Sorry, Leetle trees can't be transferred. If you want one of your own you'll have to get lucky and find one in a cave.
    Shadow_Dcord and 607 like this.
  3. Yeah I can give it a shot once I have the room... I'm still maxed on my eggs.
    607 likes this.
  4. I tried with both my Creation Guardians but both times they bore an Avatar of Change..
    Let me know if you'd like this instead... Other wise it'll be a week before I can try again.
  5. New development..... I used my Guardian of Destruction with a holiday dragon and they bore a Guardian of Creation...
    So, now if you want you can trade for both or just 1 or what not...
  6. Just Creation, thanks :D
    If you like you could take whatever you want from my signature. With the obvious exception of my adult Magi :p
  7. Alrighty... When I get a chance after work tonight.. I'll send you a pm for the trade or if you're itching to use your magi dragon you can start the trade...
    Best to let you know that the magi dragon can only use their teleportation once every 14 days I believe.
  8. I keep seeing these beautiful eggs and feeling like starting to play again...
    But really, I don't enjoy it that much, and I've got plenty to do already, even before school is starting. :p
  9. I'm sad that summer is near it's end... Yet happy for this game happy that Halloween is right around the corner. Getting my Vampire stock ready....
  10. Kinda burnt out on this... Probably will hit this up again come Halloween season.
  11. I guess I'm not burnt out.... Also September Dragons just came out yesterday.
  12. They've brought back all the old Halloween dragons for everyone plus they added a new one today...
  13. Already got four of the new ones. Can’t wait to see what they are!
  14. Did you get any of the old ones?
  15. Plenty of em. Caligenes, Black Marrows, Graves, Witchlights, etc
  16. Yeah me too... I went back to grab a couple more but the event ended at midnight on Halloween. So I'm glad I got a few new ones but I wanted more...
  17. They had done their Holiday release for Christmas like they did for Halloween but cause of their darn 2 of each type limit. I was not as successful at collecting them as I was for the Halloween versions.