DON'T LOG OUT RIGHT AFTER YOU'VE ACCESED A CHEST!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Xandrow, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Put your valuables in an enderchest on a different server. Problem solved.
  2. The OP?
    battmeghs likes this.
  3. yes, but i was being highly sarcastic. lol
  4. Iknow

And thanks for being so harsh, I couldnt know that people would make fun of my english. I'm not english, and I already have 2main languages and I don't really need to be "perfect" at english people still understand me and Iknow that you did understand what I was saying..

929post' and 1 critism.
  5. It does! hmm maybe because the legit mrlegit is here? :eek:
  6. i wasn't being harsh, it just made me chuckle ^.^ don't take people so seriously. i'm not English either :p
    just smile, but, i am sorry for your loss of items, i've been avoiding emc for the last week so i don't lose my things, i'm just waiting it out for a stable update. :(
  7. Your post just got me wondering why you would care about my bad english, i'm 100% sure that you did understand what I was saying.

And good luck with waiting, 1bug fix = more bugs. This game will never be perfect XD
  8. So, I've been trying to get some coal or charcoal today, to make torches.

I have lost 64 coal ore, 4 stacks of emeralds, and 32 stacks of birch-logs, today. I've lost more stuff on other days.

The coal ore: I went to my 4th res, placed 64 coal ore (ready to get coal), then popped back to my shop. Went back to res #4, and they were gone. I'd taken them from a chest in my shop; I checked, and they were not there either.

The emeralds were similar; took them from one res to another, and they've disappeared from both.

The birch disappeared from my furnaces when the server re-booted; I'd put 64 birch logs into each of 32 furnaces, hoping that they'd start working at some time later. The furnaces did start working after the re-boot, but all the birch had disappeared.

Items are disappearing - often.

They are not always in the original chest. Sometimes they are, sometimes they're not.
  9. K your choice.