dont bully, ur only being stupid if u do

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AyanamiKun, Feb 16, 2018.

1. im not good at this and some ppl even told me it might be better if i dont post. but i got a little bit annoyed last night and i want to share

i couldnt sleep so logged on to start making stairs on my outpost ocean monument. no1 of my friends was online. im part of grip so decided that id go to the smp2 res and check if everything was ok b4 id log off.

i noticed a player *really* upset. we talked a bit and he told me how someone kept putting papers in his donation box or gift box (dont remember) which said really nasty things. told him to get staff and he did.

maybe i shouldnt post but srsly... this is not ok, and ur being stupid if u think this is funny or solves anything.

i know this player sometimes irritated others, sometimes even during events. ppl told me and i also seen some myself. but that does not make it ok 2 bully!

if u have a prob. with someone u should either tell them about it or tell staff about it. u should also ignore them. ive used /ignore myself a few times and i know it really works!

bullying isnt only about being mean at school, its also in games like minecraft. and there really is no need for this. it only makes urself look really stupid when ppl find out.
    Raaynn, cTJx, derp_duckie and 3 others like this.
  2. I completely agree. Bullying has to stop. We've been on this Earth for such a long time and it's such a shame to see us still being so mean to each other. The world needs more people like you to realize the fact that we have toooo (read my signature! :D ) <3
    Raaynn likes this.
  3. A fair warning is also in place here I think because we all have access to /itemhistory.

That command shows you how many times an item has been repaired, and by who. Guess what: renaming an item accounts for 'repairing' as well (its all done using an anvil). As such... you're not as anonymous as you might think.

However, having said that I also strongly urge players to get staff involved if stuff like this happens to them instead of confronting other players over it. Best you can do yourself is to use /ignore and let staff handle the rest.
    607 and DeathPunchKitty like this.
  4. Doesn't everyone know this? I don't think anyone thinks bullying is okay.