[Donations] 3yr as Staff Event

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Eviltoade, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Hello my EMC family!!

First I hope everyone has been enjoying their holidays and looking forward to the new year!!

As of January 10th, I will have been a staff member for 3 years, woah. To mark this occasion I will be having one of my ridiculously epic events (official thread to follow). If you would like to donate to this event then please go to /v 727 on smp1 (seen below). There are already some insane prizes in the chests, which if you would like to view then please type /v 727 donations while on smp1.

Thank you all in advance and here's to another great year on EMC!

your friend always, ET
  2. I got chu boo! lol. Grats btw!!!!
    We3_MPO and Eviltoade like this.
  3. first can't wait ill go donate some stuff now
    SkeleTin007, We3_MPO and Eviltoade like this.
  4. awwww
    wasnt first
    SkeleTin007, We3_MPO and Eviltoade like this.
  5. Woohoo! Congrats!! That's a long time :confused:
    You've done an excellent job =)
  6. Agreed
  7. Congrats on 3yr!... what’s the event? A davie’s economy destroying drop party?
  8. Congrats on 3 years as staff! I also just donated 50k for the event.
    MoreMoople, SkeleTin007 and Eviltoade like this.
  9. It will be one of the most exciting things you have seen on EMC!! :) More details to follow.
  10. Oowee! Cannot wait!
  11. um
    didn't you just hit 2 years?
    time flies

that was a haiku that was not a haiku
  12. Happy 3 years Toade I can't wait to make this for you are my toade brother for life :) <3
    Eviltoade, MoreMoople and We3_MPO like this.
  13. Ooo 3 years as member/staff........such a youngin *cough cough* *grabs crane*
  14. ew that's crane aboose
    Eviltoade likes this.
  15. Did you mean cane abuse?
    Eviltoade and TomvanWijnen like this.
  16. No! He doesn't deserve that!
    Eviltoade likes this.
  17. What has been your favorite thing that has happened during your 3 years of SS?
    We3_MPO, MoreMoople and Eviltoade like this.
  18. Exciting... Blowing up your res would be exciting. Chucking 1000 promos would be exciting. Hacking the server would be exciting...
    MoreMoople and Eviltoade like this.
  19. 2.7 of those years have been as a moderator, and .3 as an SS (about 5 months now)- but I would have to say being promoted as an SS has been a great achievement. I am also super proud of the community awards I have won over the years and the friendships that I have made :)
  20. Hacking the server!! wut?

Official Thread will be released this evening :)
    Tuqueque and MoreMoople like this.