Does anyone else?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by vividOptimism, Apr 28, 2012.

1. I am looking forward to getting New Vegas, I hadn't classified it as a FPS. I was wanting to trade cod mw 3 for New Vegas, they said they'd give me $23. Yea right.
  2. You better get it for pc. Also I found all the dlc to be worth it. Old World Blues(one of the dlcs) had a better and more amusing story then a lot of games.
  3. Did you try the mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R which revamps it and adds more 'realism' to it, making it that much harder? Really changed the game for me and made it what it should have been.

I also love the Fallout series. The new one for me was great, could've been better, but thankfull the Community fixed a lot of problems via some very excellent mods. I wish to god they'd get this Fallout MMO on the way again after all that legal hassle.

Neocron was the closest I ever got to a Fallout online experience. If only the developers of that game had managed to keep with the times.
  4. Well speaking of this kinda stuff. The team that did S.T.A.L.K.E.R.( and even continued to work on Stalker 2 unpaid for 2 months after the studio got shut down) since they were not allowed to finish Stalker 2 they moved onto making a new series with a similar principle. Except its going to be a f2p mmo.
    http://survarium.com/en/
  5. Could be something worth keeping an eye on as long as the F2P isn't Pay2Win.

I'm just checking out Neocron (neocron.com) which kicked off circa 2003. Was as close to a Fallout world online as I've ever been with a completely ingenius FPS based system which wasn't about twitch gaming, but a reticule that shrank quicker or slower depending on your weapons and skill levels, meaning you still had a chance.

The game has been in its death throes for the last, I'd say five years, but it's still there. I may give the free trial a go and relive the old days of scooting around the wastelands on a hoverbike, hunting mobs for tech parts to build a big freakin' tank. :D
  6. That is pretty much what most are worried about right now.
    Also I played Neocron on a friend's account years ago.
  7. When you say years ago, how long back? It was such a great game. The community is so dedicated. The company Reakktor has gone into insolvency for a second time, yet I can see a dozen people on the forums still playing who I knew back in 2003. Amazing.
  8. I'm not really sure. I have bad memory.
  9. Yes all the time I love thinking about the poss. Of restone creations I've recenntly been thinking about a smoke machine ...but my mom banned me from it but I'm still on so hahahahhahahhah
  10. Please be careful, think about fire hazards and electrocutions
  11. Haahh yeah this is a system I use in singleplayer to find out where my house is it really puts a lot of smoke in the air