Does anyone else?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by vividOptimism, Apr 28, 2012.

1. I do, when on break (Which is 1.5, unusual for a teen).

Play with this beauty I won/gifted

smile3 likes this.
  2. you fancy guy goin to such a posh school (I just play it in form class and music( my music teacher dosen't care) so I'm not really a rebel) =)
  3. I only go their as the teachers actually teach you stuff.
  4. true right now for me it's like repeating year 8
  5. I my self sometimes end up in the Empire website during school
  6. yea I'm always checking the Forums during my calculus class <-- side note "i hate this class, one day i get it and next day it plays tricks on me grr:mad:. but im always texting my cuz "Murrgetter idea's about are shop and new invention we made.
  7. Unacceptable.
  8. No because I rarely play minecraft. Though when I was in high school, when we finished work some of the teachers would let us bust out the gameboys and card games. There was even a few teachers who held gaming tournaments during lunch.
    kilmannan likes this.
  9. The only time I have ever won something in my life was a Gameboy. Won it (not literally) in a packet of Quavers when they had a 'Collect the tokens' to win one. I had eight out of nine tokens, rare as hell, and then one day got one that simply said: "Well done, you've won a Gameboy!".

Best damn thing I've ever owned, second only to my Spectrum 128k.

Hah. I remember at the end of a year in school you'd have a games and fun day, board games, etc. We all brought in our Space Hulks, stuck 'em all together and had one massive game.

Ah. Nostalgia.
  10. I had gotten a gameboy as a brithday present when it had gotten cheaper.I remember saving up for the gameboy color when it came out though. I still have it. Was the pokemon one that changed between gold/silver in the light.
  11. In my school may you take your computer with you to write on. And i must admit that i've played minecraft on it :)
  12. I honestly have never played minecraft at school but i do plan my buildings during math class and check twitter.
  13. No offense intended to the author of this post, but that to me, is completely counter-productive to the learning process, especially at younger ages and may explain why I'm coming across teenagers that write like spiders on acid. :)

I've no idea what happened to mine. One day I just couldn't find it. Could find the games, but not the system. I used to love Looney Tunes and Prince of Persia.

Such great, simple games that'd keep you happy for hours. Tetris was the game that came with the system and I lost so many days of my young life to it.

Good times! :)
    smile3, vividOptimism and butters89 like this.
  14. Yeah simple and fun is something a lot of developers seem to have forgotten . I've always enjoyed rpgs more, which is a genre kinda getting the short end of the stick also. Though I am happy about Shadowrun Returns.
  15. I miss RPG's. FPS are starting to bore me. I really miss Left for dead 1.
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  16. No matter where I am, I am always checkin my emc account.
  17. I love tetris! (the song too! I can play the entire thing on my piano.)
  18. Agreed!
  19. While I don't actually play at school, I always find my mind drifting to my next EMC project, or to what I'll do today to improve the one I'm working on. Tends to draw my mind from the test
  20. I find most pure fps games get boring.Games like Deus Ex, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and the newer Fallouts are fps games I've spent plenty of time in.
    Dwight5273 likes this.