Do You or Would You "Let's Play?"

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Feb 1, 2013.

1. I think you'd have to become partnered with smaller 'companies', because Machinima is pretty big and things like TGN are fairly small.
  2. I would like to do these but I would need a specific date and time since my schedule has become rather more packed with school and work.
  3. Recently Machinima lost a lot (most) of its big partners, shouldn't be a problem though, if we have a good view count.
  4. Looks like someone has been observing YouTube partnerships. Cheers
    AlexChance likes this.
  5. Sonicol1 suggested this to me. I'd be willing if I could get a recording program and my laptop back.

I wanted to try to record once and I now have a lovely fail video of profanity, endless death, and me laughing the whole way through and sounding stupid because we were lagging so bad on my friend's little server.
    Lasluin and AlexChance like this.
  6. I've got a couple of series ideas such as a top 5 series so it would be like top 5 shops and top 5 houses and so on!
    Apso machinima are not the best company to be with atm as there partners have had to either have to take 50% paycuts or quit
  7. I would be willing to do this. I just need a recording software.
    I was thinking a let's play on EMC. With building, exploring, and just getting together and having fun!
  8. Hey I had not seen this thread (argh me!) but it sounds great, and if anyone that offered recording wants to visit the thread about the disguise event with some ideas for a vid it would be awesome. I'm all in for playing anything hehe.
  9. I'm seeing myself going WAY over top again XD It might end in me building Manhatten or something XD Not sure what I will do with that base then but anyways ;)
    M4nic_M1ner and Lasluin like this.
  10. Go for it! If you already have an idea in your mind and knowing your awesome buildings, you might find yourself it to be a fresh and interesting challenge again! :)
    Lasluin likes this.
  11. This is a great idea and would like to participate in them if at all possible cause that would be awesome
  12. Just started one
  13. I've always wanted to do one but I don't really have the time to make/participate in one. I've got a mic but I don't use it for PC, and I don't have any kind of recording software, let alone the computer to be running that and Minecraft at the same time.
  14. The whole Redstone Challenge will be recorded. Please feel free to use them once it's done! Should be around 2 hours of footage hopefully.
  15. i have fraps every week i can pick a res from smp9 and give a tour of it
  16. I wanted to add a contra point to the wild camp idea. Though it is probably a challenging thing for us, it might give the impression we are very wild focused, having tons of wild camp videos. But as we all know thats not all there is to EMC :)
  17. Crazy1080 and I could. Though we'd both be silent. If interested in silent boring gameplay, send me a message
    AlexChance, mba2012 and penfoldex like this.
  18. I considered adding "Have a wild Let's Play and a town Let's Play" to my suggestion post but I don't think that a town one would be that interesting really, especially after a few episodes, so I didn't add it though. It's a good point :)
    penfoldex and mba2012 like this.
  19. It would need to be more of an exploring EMC type I guess. Or a bigger team project, what also requires farming / trading aso. The numbers of ep. would be limited with the project. So once it is finished also the lets play is finished.

If we'd add some mechanism to it which are not as easy (farms redstone machines aso). There would also be more interesting content maybe.