Disneyland

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mikaila, May 22, 2015.

1. Let it go.

The UK needs one first :3
    f_Builder_s likes this.
  2. But there's got one in Paris, that's like a two hours train trip away...

Plus you have Alton Towers...
  3. Two hours? Are you kidding? :confused:

It takes about four hours to get to the channel for me. And then two-three hours to get to Paris. That's a whole lot more than two hours :p

You'd also have to go through like, passport checks and border control and stuff, which I've been told takes ages, so...
  4. Four hours... I wish!
    Firstly it takes me 2hours to drive to the closest airport, to then fly for 2 hours up to Auckland airport, then followed by a 13hour flight to LA :p
  5. That's why I like living in Europe. Country borders are always minutes, or a few hours, away from eachother, yet you can drive that distance and you'll be in a snowy mountainous area - or maybe a hot place by the sea :p

The problem with having such tiny countries in a tiny area is there's a lot of discrimination against eachother (example: Many British people don't like Polish, Spanish or French immigrants.) :p
    huckleberry24 likes this.
  6. Nope, never been to Disneyland. I wouldn't mind going there, though.
  7. It took two hours from London to Paris when I did it last year :p And border control is easy when you're part of the EU ;)
  8. :p My 6 hour drive from North to South cali doesnt seem so bad now.
  9. no its not its only a 4 1/2 hour drive from you
  10. oh... still wild adventures is closer.
  11. Dude if it was a 4 1/2 hour drive id be there everrrrryday.
  12. If you're planning to go there every day anyway, why don't you just stay? Then you won't have to drive at all :p
  13. Cause living by Disneyland is incredibly expensive and i cant afford it on a college salary
    607 likes this.
  14. I've been to Disneyland almost every other year
  15. same, i go twice a year for the dapper day events cause everythings cheaper