[Discussion] New Games Coming out!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by AmusedStew, May 22, 2013.

1. callofdutyinannutshell.gif
  2. Woa wait up.... where did you get that gif?! It's exactly how Call of Duty works!
  3. Looking forward to mostly,

Battlefield 4
    Watch Dogs
    Elder Scrolls Online
    GTA V

They are my most anticipated games for me.

:D
    Slip_Stream likes this.
  4. TESO Pretty much all I would want to play...
    jayshane likes this.
  5. Same, Yet I equally anticipate all the games xD
  6. Dark Souls 2, if it's coming out this year. Otherwise, not looking for any new games.

2014, however...
  7. Oh boyyyy..... 2014 is a whole 'nother deal. Is dark souls 2 coming out this year? Or is it early 2014? I don't know.
  8. It's not going to be on a Next Gen console, so assuming 2013 isn't too far-fetched.
  9. That is a good point. It will probably be sometime this year then. Was it already announced?
  10. They say around October 2013 probably.
    Not 100% accurate though.
    Taken from Google.com :p
  11. I checked before I posted my comment, and it has no definite release date. It'll likely be either the 2013 holiday season or some time near Spring 2014. After that, it becomes a really bad idea to keep it on the current generation consoles.

The game looks beautiful, though, and the enemies are stupidly context-sensitive. I'm a little worried it may have issues like Blighttown did, or if they've got it set to a much lower graphical setting when it runs on console.
  12. Because it was announced as a current gen console game. It would probably be in between those dates, though it can always change anytime xD

I am a PC gamer so it doesn't really matter to me for the consoles.
  13. Watch Dogs
    Saints Row The 4th
    Assassins Creed 4
    Slip_Stream and jkjkjk182 like this.
  14. I agree all together..... we all want half life 3 :)
  15. You know why they call it "Call of Duty: Ghosts" right?
    Because the series was dead 5 years ago! *High fives bros*
    (In all honesty I'll probably wind up buying the game since I cant get enough of the series even though they're pretty much the same for every edition :p )
    I'm really excited for: Pikmin 3, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Watch Dogs, Zelda: A Link to the Past 2, inFamous: Second Son, Destiny, and Knack :D
    Red Text = ERMAHGERD SO EXCITED a;lsdkfj
    jkjkjk182 and pat2011 like this.
  16. 1. check the day AC4 is coming out.
    2. check my Birthday.

yes.jpg
    IamSaj likes this.
  17. Pokémon X& Y
    Windwaker HD
    sha449 likes this.
  18. You should hear me rage at the COD series.... But yet I buy the game every year this is because of one simple word:

ADDICTION.
    IamSaj likes this.