[Discussion] New Games Coming out!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by AmusedStew, May 22, 2013.

1. Both of those games will be fun even knowing I played windwaker for gamecube alot
    gabeli likes this.
  2. Honestly super burnt out on BOII atm so I think I'll spew out a list as well.
    CoD: Ghosts
    BF4
    GF4 (wat)
    Watch Dogs
    Watch Cats (wat)
    Minecraft 2 (wat)
    Dragon Egg Update (wat)
    GTA V (Yes please)
    Some new exclusives for Xbox One (Hopefully)
    AC4: Black Flag
    TEAM FORTRESS 3 (wat)
    PONG 2 (wat)
    Remake of Pokemon Red and Blue
    Far Cry 4
    Bioshock Infinite 2
    Halo 5
    Destiny
    Slip_Stream likes this.
  3. Lets Count The Actual Games on that list!
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    Unless I didn't know about the rest, which I know there is not going to be another Blue Red remake, just yet

4. Seen it yet?
  5. Ugh. I don't want to superant again... but oh well. First off I am not a CoD fanboy, as I do not play it exclusively, and I don't understand the console or video game wars that CoD and BF has. Just enjoy your own god dang game and mind yo business. Honestly I think if they fixed like 10 things in the next CoD it would be amazing. Of course there's still the haters (comprised mostly of bad players who quit, BF fanboys, and bandwagoners) but CoD always sells well no matter what, and that is a fact. There is probably not going to be a game as big as CoD for a while or perhaps very soon with the addition of new consoles, the capabilities are endless. It's kind of like this. (Potato chip metaphor inbound) If I enjoy Lays, and Jeremy over there enjoys Ruffles, should I go up to him and yell profanity at him and his chips? No! Because obviously it's in real life and not over the Internet, but also just because he likes Ruffles instead of Lays. This is called prejudice for those of you who don't know. (Preconceived opinion not based on reason or experience) If I say that all people who eat Ruffles are stupid, is that really true? No, but once people catch on to my so called lie, they start believing it. The more people say a lie, the more people believe it. So one day 10 years later, Ruffles goes bankrupt because people who eat it are fat. I could go on, but I am not making that much sense in my own head so... idk. Oh well sorrynotsorry for the long rant, but I just get pissed off when people judge others just by a game they play.

TL;DR Stop hating. Like srsly. STAHP.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  6. Good job you can count to 6 :p Oh and by the way I put a (wat) after the names of MOST of the games that are just for laughs... lol
  7. CoD ghosts looks amazing. I need a new Xbox!!!
  8. Hopefully you're not planning to get a Xbox Slim and that meant the Xbox One lol
  9. Call of Duty Ghosts
    Battle Field 4
    Both look like amazing games
  10. Yup, been practicing for a while now, thank you. But Yeah, I got a good laugh from it
    IamSaj likes this.
  11. But the thing is, I wasnt hating.... I was stating why I buy the game every year is because of addiction....
    talukegord likes this.
  12. No I wasn't replying to you (well I did.. but WHATEVER idk) lol just addressing ppl... sorry :p
    AmusedStew likes this.
  13. Assassins Creed Black Flag
    COD ghosts
    And not sure when it comes out but Halo 5
  14. I'm pretty sure I squeed, a noise I never thought I was capable of making.

15. Not even gonna watch the video... Phoenix wright?
  16. Xbox slim? That's just sad Microsoft…
    (That's why I go with apple)
  17. No, just no.

18. So this here ^^ Is just sad,

So thats why you go with this.....^^ Seems legit