[Discussion] New Games Coming out!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by AmusedStew, May 22, 2013.

1. im waiting for pikmin 3 , and animal crossing new leaf
    the other games im not interested in =P
    talukegord likes this.
  2. I am way too close to buying a 3DS so I can play Animal Crossing: New Leaf, even though it still has grass degeneration in it. Other than that, I can't really think of anything else I am interested in at the moment.
    kuraudochuu likes this.
  3. There are some games that I am excited to play (e.g. GTA, Assassins Creed, Watch Dogs, BF4, COD, etc.) but the one game that I want more than all of those mentioned is 'The Last of Us'. I love zombie games! :cool:

4. WARNING: Mature content and language in this trailer.

Please tell me that I am not the only one excited for this.
  5. I'm lookin forward to
    Call Of Duty Ghosts
    Assassins Creed IV Black Flag
    Watch Dogs
    Tom Clancy.
  6. Cube world (finished version), The Elder Scrolls Online, Infamous: Second Son, GTA V, CoD:Ghosts, AC4: Black Flag and BF4.
    That is all!
  7. I'm looking forward to Primal Carnage: Genesis, The Stomping Land, and a lot more.
    • GTA V
    • Battlefront 3
    • Battlefield 4
  8. oboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboyoboy
    jkjkjk182 likes this.