Dirt Dirt Dirt!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by iamfuturetrunks, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Hello one and all.

I am full on dirt. I am selling lots of it at my res at 1215 on smp1. You can buy it in these quantities:

32 for 1r
    64 for 2r
    128 for 4r
    and 1728 for 54r

Now you might be saying "why go there when people give it out for free"

Well because im usually always stocked on dirt these days (until someone or some people buy me out really fast) and in some of those cases like the 1728 that's a whole inventory full (except for the main bar) of dirt in one click.

And because the people that offer free dirt only have like maybe a few stacks at most or only have a few chests full then they are done for good.

I am also offering dirt at any time pretty much and giving up space on my res to sell it for dirt cheap.

For me I still have these chests up because people keep buying dirt in big quantities at times and im okay with storing some on my res temp.

Now if im on the server and in town while your buying this I will keep restocking. Otherwise I restock at least once a day when im on. Not many people buy the dirt except for maybe a stack or two.

So stop on by and get some dirt!

That's all from me.
  2. You would have to be Dumb! (and Dumber to!) not to see such great deals! :p

3. Mwuahaha I'll buy lots of dirt for my dirty deeds ;)
  4. That's a good movie to! :D
  5. Wouldn't you like to know... ;)

Actually I don't think it was a lot. I would say probably like maybe 2-4 maybe? I have only had a few people buy a stack or two. Not many people buy the whole inventory full (except for main bar). Hardly anyone is in the market for a bunch of dirt. I don't know why!? It's not like there is dirt all over the place! People act like they have plenty of dirt in their own back yard! lol :p
  6. If you have either forgot or find yourself with nothing at all..... don't panic! Just remember what I said "Plenty of dirt, dirt cheap at 1215!"

:p Also +1 for "sexy Flanders" XD
  7. In case you haven't seen it yet check out this trailer which is being made by a few animators (what I heard a while back) called "Master Jiang and the Six Kingdom." It's quite awesome.