Diamond Supporter & Residences

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by TomvanWijnen, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Get gold :) I was iron for two months then changed to gold for utopia and the extra res... I prolly wont go diamond because i have no need for 2 more res' or tnt...

My 2 cents...

***On a different note... In the future when we may lose a res because of lack of supportership... anyway we can choose what res we want to keep?? My shop is my second res >.<
  2. They will let you tell them which res is your primary res:)
  3. And also, you can choose witch res' to give up. I was talking to shaunwhite1982 before and JustinGuy like 10 months ago...
    JustinGuy is never on :(
  4. I was worried about this as i normally have gold but i didn't have enough money this month as the exchange rate changed as i am in the uk but i will sign up again in a few days time so i won't lose my 2nd res?
  5. In comes the bump... this thread was last active a few months ago.

And to answer your question, look at page 1.
  6. WHY U BUMP DIS
  7. TheSkidz, dirkjan23 and jacob5089 like this.
  8. hahaha amused
  9. Hrmm, i think this is kinda unfair. I mean, i get what ur saying about ppl taking advantage of the server...

But honestly, i think that if ur supportership runs out, u can keep all ur res's as long as u have had ur supportership for x amount of months. And it would be more for diamond than gold because its more res's. Or there would be a 1 time fee/multiple fees of rupees/$ that you would pay to keep your res's once ur supportership runs out. Otherwise, just take away their utopia res, but let them keep their other res's. Im probably getting diamond again rly soon, so this wont rly affect me, but still.

EDIT: Or, they could keep all of their res's, but if their supportership runs out, and someone ASKS for their res to be unclaimed so that they can claim it, then the owner gets a warning the next time they log on (as long as its not too long after the player asks to unclaim the res), and then they have, say, 24 hours, and in said time, they must take all of their valuables off their extra res, and then, after said time, the res is unclaimed, and the player may claim it.

Or, if lets say u had diamond and got 4 res's, then lost diamond and got gold or iron, or if u had gold and had 2 res's, then lost gold and got iron, because u r still a supporter, u may keep all of ur res's XD
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  10. Sorry to get this thread of topic a little bit, but I thought I should say something. I agree with the idea of supporters losing their extra residences when they quit being a supporter. Before Max came and did the huge res resets, a few of the servers were completely full. If it comes to a time when the servers are full most of the time, then, yes, I do think this should be implemented.
  11. Meh, I don't. If someone donates for an extra res they should keep it. The reason it is month by month donatorship is because of increase daily bonus and utopia wild. Servers being full?? There's a heck of a lot inactive players that res' don't get reset fast enough. Plus if the the once was supporter is active why remove his res when u can remove a 180 day inactive nonsupporter
  12. I agree with Miner333. Currently, there are around 50 open residences on all the server, and way more than that that are derelict. Right now, and for the foreseeable future, it doesn't seem like we're ever reach a point where the only way a new player could get a res was to take it from someone who had donated to the server in the past.
    TheSkidz likes this.
  13. Why thanks for agreeing! Lets face it, 50-75% of new players quit after the first week cause they don't like town servers.
    cddm95ace likes this.
  14. Well, 1 day, theyre gonna realize how much pain they had caused themselves XD

Anyways, i say that if u take away former supporter's res's, it wont increase the number of donations, it will make less ppl get supportership, cuz if they no they cann only get it for a short period of time, they just wont get it at all, cuz theyll lose the best part about being a supporter.

Honestly, worst comes to worse, i say an smp10-15 is added XD
  15. There are a lot of supporters who continually support. Also:
    http://empireminecraft.com/threads/utopia-full-click-here-for-a-temp-fix.12839/
    could happen to any server.
  16. For now it doesn't. I asked the same question to a few admins, and they said that for now you will keep them. They are thinking about changing it maybe some time in the future.
  17. It was just no longer supporter players. Those who were active though probably had a higher chance of keeping their res than those who werent.
  18. To the people being utter (for lack of a word that doesn't involve swearing) meanies (yes meanies and I am 17 btw) shut up I don't care if this thread was last active a month ago something might have changed. I did read through the older posts but you never know, I didn't want to lose my stuff because I was scared of being made fun of by a bunch of immature (and again) meanies. :mad: