Derelict Plot with Racist signs

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Oph5pr1n6, Dec 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So the property caddy-corner from mine Has Swastikas all over the place along with The N-Word (The actual offensive word) written in dirt blocks. It's been derelict for a while now. Can we get it nuked please? Plot 19200, see for yourself, I'm not posting pictures under my own name.
    Runningrhino and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  2. Mmm, yes, this should be taken care of because it's gross to see stuff like this... :\
    Runningrhino likes this.
  3. There's no need to make a thread, you can just pm staff. :) But this will work as well: I'll report your post so staff sees it more quickly.
  4. Stuff like this is too inappropriate and is not something that is even supposed to be here.
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  5. You know what's bizarre about it. It is [removed] res and it has been 149 days since he has been on so it has been that way for at least 149 days. So sad. And he was apparently a regular member as he first logged on 1951 days ago.
    607 likes this.
  6. Such a shame... :(
  7. Are there no flags for other people on his residence?
  8. In the future please contact Staff directly. That allows us to handle things quicker and doesn't highlight that someone has done this. We don't want the younger ones (or anyone) to 'get curious' about what is on that res and go and see something that may disturb them.

Closing thread as this matter is being resolved.
    607 and The_Boulder like this.
  9. The Res has been dealt with by reset. So Closing this thread then..

Thanks for bringing this to are attention...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.