[Denied] ( SUGGESTION ) Netherhound breeding.

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by AncientTower, Jan 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That's right I want to breed the hounds of hell.

I mean they'll eat the meat from you and get hearts an everything....But they don't make little baby hounds. #BabyHounds
  2. Baby netherhounds? As in netherhounds that are harder to hit and about twice as fast?
  3. Lol great idea I want this lol
  4. This could be abused and used to make farms to grind. sorry but I an +/-0
  5. Ya would be too easy to farm.
    Equinox_Boss and AncientTower like this.
  6. Maybe code it to drop nothing from bred Hounds while allowing drops from natural spawned hounds.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. -1, sorry.

I really like the idea (although I seriously dislike those nether hounds) but when looking at what Aya managed to gross in from freeing me from a rabied pack of dogs this would become waay too OP. I mean... I think (in total) she managed to get around 15 diamonds, 3 dragon stone fragments, 2+ stacks of gunpowder and around 20 roasted beef (I think that drop is seriously hilarious (but also very useful)!). All from fighting a few of them.

Can you imagine what would happen if you could breed those?

However...

If it would be possible to have the offspring be excluded from any loot tables then that might work (so you can't farm 'm for profit). But that seems like a lot of work for a somewhat trivial and cosmetic feature. But that's just my 2 cents :)
    Equinox_Boss and UltiPig like this.
  8. Funny thing i posted this because I was bored and I found that picture in my screenshots. This is a totally joke worthy suggestion. That I know will never get added.
    ShelLuser and Equinox_Boss like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.