Demon and Kells Wood Supply Service

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by DemonThunder345, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Dc of birch, 8 Stacks of spruce saplings
    Deadline: 2-3 days or ASAP
    Ill pickup
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  2. Ho's my order going??
  3. Order form:
    IGN: Eclipsys
    Type: Spruce Logs
    Quantity: 1 Double Chest
    Deadline: ASAP
    Do you also deliver to the wild? (LLO)?
  4. Can you do leaves?
  5. Hmmm. I might ask kells about that. Maybe for a bit more money. I have never been to LLO and there is a chance we can die and lose the items. How far away is the LLO?
  6. Yeah we will start to sell. I have tons of iron. So I can't collect the leaves, wood, and saplings of the trees. So I guess I will work out a good price for the wood :)
  7. LLO is a 10min hike from SMP7 frontier spawn. If you both travel and put it in a Enderchest you'll be able to move the stuff safely. I will pay 10k if delivery is possible :)
    zulu9 and DemonThunder345 like this.
  8. Alrighty you have a deal :)
  9. Alrighty eclipses. Should be done really soon ;)

10. Order form:
    IGN: NetherSpecter
    Type: 2 DCs of Oak Logs and a DC of Spruce Logs
    Quantity: ^^^
    Deadline: ASAP (Plus a 100r Tip if done by today)
  11. IGN: Luckygreenbird
    Type: Oak Logs
    Quantity: 1 DC
    Deadline: None
  12. Me and Demon apologize for the wait of your orders, I have finals coming up and Demon has been busy also. We will finish your orders ASAP. We will not be accepting further order ATM until we get everything situated. Thank you :)
    DemonThunder345 and TigerstarMC like this.
  13. Yes. I have been very busy with school and was doing some orders bit by bit. My laptop has been broken for a while and I just got it back today, only to find out that something else was broken. So we will finish the orders and then open back up. Sorry for inconvenience
    Kells18 likes this.
  14. AmusedStew your order is ready for pick up at RES: 3600 PRICE: 768r (2r a sapling)
    Thank you for waiting :)
  15. Ill get it in a bit.
    DemonThunder345 and Kells18 like this.
  16. I will no longer need this demon :)
  17. Attention All Buyers!
    This business is now under new management!

Due to recent events, me and Kells18 will now be taking over this current business.
    We will NOT be taking anymore orders, only to fill the orders that are currently working on.
  18. Yes me and the old owner are no longer in business together and me and Inuyasha we will finish the WAY over due orders we promise. YOU WILL GET YOUR ODERS guys :p I am really really sorry for the waiting and also the inconvenience.
  19. To remove some of the weight off your shoulders, I'll cancel my order please. :)
    I chopped enough spruce for what I need already.
  20. Ok, I am really sorry Lucky :( I would of got your order done and actually getting it done.