Demon and Kells Wood Supply Service

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by DemonThunder345, Nov 16, 2013.

1. I need a SC of Oak planks by 6:30 11/18/13 please deliver it to my res on SMP2
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  2. Order done and delivered :)
  3. How much for saplings?
  4. If he likes this post i gunna kill em
  5. Me and Kells are thinking of a good price. For now just make a good offer :)
  6. Went to pickup and your access chest is wrong >_<
  7. A single chest of birch logs please. Please deliver to smp1 403. Thanks.
  8. Whoops. I guess when you put a sign on the chest it does not work. It's fixed :)
  9. Order done. But the access chest will not work for me. It has to be above the chest not on it :)
  10. DC of Dark Oak Saplings when it comes out? If so, how much?
  11. We will have to see how much it's being priced at then we will post our price for each saplings. But for now we are only doing logs and the saplings that are currently available. :) Thanks we will keep you posted
  12. I fixed the sign and paid the 3600r. Please try delivering again.
  13. I née a SC of jungle please :3
    DemonThunder345 and Kells18 like this.
  14. Almost done. I had a few stacks already and kells did a lot. I have a lot of homework to tonight but I will try and get that order of yours. I don't like taking forever!
  15. That's fine, no rush :) and if it's ok I'd like to ad another SC of jungle and a SC of each other log :D
  16. Demon - if you're still having trouble. Pls create an access sign at your Res and I will pick up.
  17. Ok, I got a lot of the jungle and pine and some oak done. Looks like we will be working hard :D
    deathconn likes this.
  18. I got the wood. Thank you.
    Kells18 and DemonThunder345 like this.