Delta Team : Group Mining/Hunting

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by copherfield, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Dude... get off the Internet on your Birthday and Party it :)
    sovietsoldierw1l and nmanley like this.
  2. Hm..................................... ok :D

Everyone Get me a present, Or else >:] J/k
    sovietsoldierw1l likes this.
  3. Lol I wont be able to. Saturdays my b-day and i have to perform in a concert. !! :( Life... Darn life....
    I need donations! This is the perfect time!
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  4. Like Because you have a B-day on the 11th :D
  5. But it's going to be sunday :S
  6. I'm guessing there is an application to join Delta team then, could you direct me so i can try's to be official and all that XD
  7. nmanley likes this.
  8. OH good timing SunnySayz100 :D
    SunnyDayz100 likes this.
  9. Thanks! :3
  10. Oh non, I was not quoting you, I was quoting the guy who said about partying On my birthday.
  11. Lol, sorry i think my head was pretty messed with so much paperwork :p Anyways, Happy NonBirthdayYet!
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  12. I just found out I WILL have internet on holiday and will likely to attend the meeting
    nmanley likes this.
  13. I might just be able to attend first one, it'll be 6 at night here
    nmanley likes this.
  14. Well, i can't get online at the server because it's 60/60, also not much people added me on skype and i can't contact anyone.
    This morning there was 6 players mining with me (all Delta fellow's) But not all, i hope i can see those 18 players (or more) that we got a bit more active :S

It was awesome this morning tho, it was short but enough for some ones to get stacks of iron and coal :p
    I will post some pics later on :)
    nmanley and Squizzel_Boy like this.
  15. Wait, so is there still gonna be something goin' on at 5:30 GMT? If so, what server and res 'cause I'm a very forgetful person xD
  16. I can't make it either. (not server problem as I support but just real life getting in the way.) Think this would be better on a week night? I do. ;)
  17. Im logging into skype now :D