Deathtomb's Build team - Suggest a build for us!

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Deathtomb8953, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Hey everyone!

As a lot of you already know, my main passion in Minecraft has definitely always been building things. Doesn’t matter if it’s small, medium, or large...I’m always up for a challenge. I’ve decided to start up a little build team called ‘Team Valerian’ with some friends and plan to get a website out there to feature some of our work…a portfolio, more or less. I plan on also using this opportunity to teach new people to my team a lot of the tricks of the trade that I’ve learned and taught myself over the past years.

Right now, I’m looking simply for suggestions of things you’d like to see my team and I build. Specific things are more welcome than non-specific. For example, if you want to see a castle, mention a specific castle, with picture links, if possible. If you want a mansion, same thing. We even welcome larger projects, such as cities or towns from popular games, for example.

These builds will be done using well known building tools, such as World Edit and Voxel Sniper, but all will be done from scratch and will not contain anything that can be found online already anywhere.

We’ll take screenshots of the progress and finished project and share them when finished so those who requested it can check it out and let us know what they think!

Thanks for your suggestions and looking forward to trying them out!

• Deathtomb8953
  2. I would really like to see a Cathedral, but it's up to you! :)
  3. Your Welcome.
    This is the Disney Concert Hall in LA, designed by Frank Gehry. If you want a challenge.... this is a challenge. Dont know how you would do it with the curvy stuff but I know you can do it.

^
    There is some more pictures, I have listed there:
    • The Whitehouse
    • Burj Khalifa
    • Colosseum
    • Taj Mahal
    All builds are difficult IMO, but you wanted a challenge :)
    hashhog3000 and deathconn like this.
  4. I don't have a picture but I would like to see the empire state building (in New York) :)
  5. Bowser's Castle :D
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  6. A scaled 1:1 Burj Khakifa beside a 1:1 CN Tower. :)
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  7. I personally would like to see a detailed build for something out of a video game, perhaps Vivec out of Morrowind? Or maybe even Ganondorf's Castle out of Ocarina of Time?
  8. The entire new World Trade Center in New York.
  9. I would like a 2x2 stone brick cube.. I know that's asking a lot of your time and effort but I trust you will make it wonderful......
  10. Flinders St Station, Melbourne, Australia
    Rainbowpony1000 likes this.
  11. the earth in a 1:1 scale...that way, we could all take a trip to China or something

build it in the frontier
  12. What would count as one pixel? 1 yard?
  13. 1:1 scale as in one meter irl equals one block on Minecraft :p
    SteamingFire likes this.
  14. I want this.
    I'd love to be able to travel the world. Even if it's just on my little minecrafty feet xD
  15. Why am I in love with this idea?
    SnowSpecter likes this.
  16. this caught the attention of one oour guys. I suspect this idea amoung a few others well be picked
    NetherSpecter likes this.
  17. Linderhoff, Bavaria. Castle Peles, Romania. Le Mont Saint Michel, France. Guggenheim Museum

Just off the top of my head.
  18. Block inception, make it happen. A block inside a block, why stop there. A block inside a block inside a block. Better yet how about a block inside a block inside a block a block inside a block inside a block a block inside a block inside a block a block inside a block inside a block a block inside a block inside a block a block inside a block inside a block a block inside a block inside a block a block inside a block inside a block a block inside a block inside a block a block inside a block inside a block.
    Evesthery and Dwight5273 like this.