Dear Beggers.....

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Hash98, Jul 13, 2012.

1. lol. Also, why cant the guys do? Of course, they dont have my inresistable charm and swagger, but they can still try. And no comment from you, Hash.
  2. Sorry, went to bed early for tryatholon in the morning, 400 meter swim, 13 mile bike, and 6 mile run.....I feel terrible now. But can we get back on topic?
  3. No. These are so common threads, they dont deserve any respect. We shall go off topic as much as we want! :p
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  4. I think mine deserves respect, and I think you deserve alot more respect to other players.
    Herbrin3 likes this.
  5. Racist! D;
  6. Racism:1:a beleif or doctrine that enheared differences among the varios human races that detirmine cultural or individual acheivement, usually involving that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.2:a policy, system of government,etc., based upon of fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.3:hatred or intolerence of another race or other races.
    I am not any of those. I beleive someone owes me and apology. My grandpa wrote a book on negro league baseball in the 1900's- a bit off topic, but my grandfather saved african-american soldier in Veitnam, why being bombarded with bullets, my grandpa survived, so did his fellow soldier.-Off the topic. I am not racist. I am the most anti-racist person in the world(in my opinion). I don't care weather you are black, asain, hispanic, etc., I will treate you with the same respect that I will treat anybody else.
    Not happy about erich141's comment,
    Hash98
    smile3 likes this.
  7. Any moderator that is reading this thread please remove erich141's thread.
  8. Grammar Nazi
    smile3 likes this.
  9. Again Grammar Nazi
    smile3 likes this.
  10. Here is something for you avoid smp9. It seems the worst I went there once and I saw nothing but "HEYY PUUP UR 4 SUPP0RTR GV ME RUPEEIIIZZZ PLZZZZZ I BR0KEEEEE!"
  11. Yes,I know, I hate caps and begging at the same time........
  12. This will help me even though I'm not a beggar...
  13. So misread that name..
  14. If I put a girl skin on, will you guys give me stuff for free?
  15. ;_;
  16. Finaly, someone understands me!
  17. In land?
  18. actually, it was me.
  19. varios, detirmine, and, weather, treate,
    all written wrong!
    Quick, someone call Grammar-dolf Hitler!
  20. YES. Like IN the lands. They will be kind of like earthworms. (In actuality, Skaia was tired and didn't feel the use of grammar/etc was important.)
    dylan_frenette likes this.