[DC of unstacked Beacon Auction] - Leaving EMC

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by MrWhosMagic, Dec 2, 2013.

1. I have a looting III book you can have, I only have one :) I also have some other books I can sell
  2. Okey, I'm going to save it for another time :)
    darksuperlord and MrWhosMagic like this.
  3. I got all the Looting Books I need atm :p But i might need some later down the track, if you jsut have any spare Feather Falling IV books lying around I might take them, I can trade for certain Items?
  4. 54 beacons you stud :p can't wait to see what that goes for
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  5. Dont forgot 9DC of iron blocks AKA 54 DC of Iron Ingots xD
  6. 16 cells for 60k? I will definetely do that!
  7. Really? it's a deal :D, pm me for instructions :).
  8. Sometime soon I want to hold an even where everyone comes to one of my reses and stands somewhere with an item that represents them or a renamed Item, and I'll take a screenshot of everyone and the item they are holding, and you can feel free to donate it to me to throw into a Wishing well I will make in the WIld ;D Like or comment if you like this idea! Everyone welcome :D
    Thundereco likes this.
  9. I like that idea a lot :)
    MrWhosMagic likes this.
  10. Sad to see you go... :(had some fun times at magic mountain :D
    MrWhosMagic likes this.
  11. Yeah man!
  12. Sad to see you go! Gonna save up some rupees for dis mega auction. :D Hope the army goes well for ya! :)
    MrWhosMagic likes this.
  13. Thanks man! And yeah bruzzz better save that money xD
  14. Yeah I have one I know for sure
  15. I think im fine for now :)
  16. I read that as "Glad to see you go! :(" o-o
    MrWhosMagic likes this.
  17. Hahah xD
    5chris100 likes this.
  18. But srysly. Gonna miss you ;-;
    MrWhosMagic likes this.
  19. Magic man!
    I still cannot believe that you will be leaving, however life constantly changes. I hope you do very well chasing your dreams and go far.
    The reality of it has not set in yet, seeing it is still a bit off from now. Ha, it is subarcticclown, but that is OK, I will relay the message for you since, although I have gotten him into MC and EMC, he has yet to get on any forums (doubt he will though, as he is still learning chat commands, so forgive him if he does not respond to any chat as he probably is trying incorrectly). He and I (and I hope you too) will make more runs to the fortress to get more for you. Hope you like what I did with the path up there. Much safer than before. Oh yeah, I may have a couple more for you already!

Fighting withers has been an absolute blast with you. I love it, Sack loves it too. Sack loves making potions, so im sure he is glad to be a part of the group being useful.

Whatever you need stored at my res, let me know! I will put a chest up with access for you and it will remain there for as long as I am on EMC, which should be a very long time. (do not ask to store 10DC cane lols) Worse comes to worse, if I ever have to leave, anything will be passed to competent hands.

Not going to say any goodbye yet. I have a feeling that magic will appear from time to time.
    MrWhosMagic likes this.