Dabbling in Photography

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by ArkWarrior1, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Looks great. Keep em coming! :)
    _FB_, ArkWarrior1 and 607 like this.
  2. I have a couple that I took on my phone and edited with the mobile version of photoshop
    Eviltoade likes this.
  3. Some Still Life photography I did. I wasn't really in to this project, but once I got to editing, I had a lot of fun.

TechNinja_42 and 607 like this.
  4. Oooooh, I like that a lot!!! :eek:
    ArkWarrior1 likes this.
  5. This picture got me an honorable mention at our schools Tri Kappa Art Show :D
    607 and Sachrock like this.
  6. I was done with everything in class today, so I decided to take some shots and mess around with some editing. Here are the results (some were more successful than others):

(my favorite ^)

weeh and 607 like this.
  7. Keep them coming, I really love these!
  8. School is almost out for me, so I don't have access to the software and cameras I used on these pictures. My camera takes really bad pictures, but I will post what I like.
    607 likes this.
  9. Since I am back, I might as well bring this thread back. I have taken another semester of photography and I have learned that I want to do it full time at some point in my life. I have taken a lot more photos, all for school but I will post the ones that I was actually happy with.

TechNinja_42, BlinkyBinky and 607 like this.
  10. This was a collection of photos that I did for a project, but they did allow me to get a client to shoot for.

Tuqueque, 607 and FDNY21 like this.
  11. Amazing work!!
    ArkWarrior1 likes this.