Curious bout smp9ers thoughts :)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by NurseSparticals, Mar 2, 2016.

?

do you care bout this "war"?

yes, i believe what ben says 8 vote(s) 12.5%
no, i dont believe this 20 vote(s) 31.3%
what war? 36 vote(s) 56.3%
  1. Yea, i hear they got great ginger ale up there!
  2. I'm not taking sides.....I'm more of a war profiteer. Both sides are welcome to buy armor and weapons, and TNT at my shop! I've been supplying arms to other server wars as well. lol
    Sparticals likes this.
  3. Trustful SeniorPapino, always there to help the war effort :)
    CallumDAKing and SeniorPapino like this.
  4. the so called "5" votes for yes, im sure 3 are alts lol
  5. Sorry SeniorPapino, I am a neutral army and shall not be taking arms against an instigator. c: I'm just going to kick back, relax, and be relatively peaceful. :D
  6. Keyword: Relatively
    SeniorPapino likes this.
  7. Yep, relatively. c: I tend to behave obnoxiously towards those whom annoy me and get on my nerves... which isn't very easy to do so I don't often act that way. :D
  8. No worries. That's just human nature and we all do that.
    Also, I sell flowers at my shop for those who want peace. For those who are lovers and not fighters.
    Most of the poppies, however, came off of the dead corpses of thousands of iron golems :)
    Sparticals and Tactician_Bunny like this.
  9. dayum all this self promotion xD you go senior
    SeniorPapino likes this.
  10. im usually a lover not a fighter but when people mess with my friendss i'll be sure to leave a poppy on their grave stones ^u^
    SeniorPapino likes this.
  11. LOL!
    CallumDAKing likes this.
  12. Well said! You're a loyal friend.
    Sparticals likes this.
  13. didnt ya know Senior, im the villain in this story ;D
  14. Is this a story or a club because I am confused.
    SeniorPapino likes this.
  15. nah, the only "club" is (whatever bens group is called, its been a day since i last said it i cant remember what it was called) lol, this thread is just me trying to see who believes/knows what
  16. This will not bring proper results Sparticals, since you made this article and you are a participant in this battle this can be and is made to make me look ridiculous and you look like the hero. If a 3rd party made this same article and wasn't leaning towards either side then it would be less bias and bring proper results.
    Rundercaster likes this.
  17. Hey Foxy! I don't really know what's going on either, but I'm managing to have some fun with it :)
    FoxyRavenger and Sparticals like this.
  18. I bought so much cobble of you to build our barracks XD
    SeniorPapino likes this.
  19. if you wish, i could have someone else make a poll about this very same subject, but as far as i can see, it will hold the same result because no one pays any attention to your ramblings bout "war" and "smp9 a divided smp" and so on, but might i throw some wisdom your way? you have no idea how many connections brooke and i have made during our time playing on the server, there are so many great people ive gotten to know and come to call friends (sorry if im assuming lol) if you wish to fight me, i wish you luck in your endeavor, but do know i wont stand to be threatened to be banned from this great server for no reason ^u^

p.s. call me clownicals all you want, ive been called much worse ^u^
    CallumDAKing and SeniorPapino like this.
  20. Cobble is a great material for building a barracks. I also recommend Hardened or Stained Clay, Brick Blocks, and Obsidian for super strong defense. Thank you for your business!
    Sparticals likes this.