[CrowdFunding] Minigames

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by SteamingFire, Jul 28, 2023.

1. Please see the following thread for hosted minigames: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/event-block-bingo-guess-my-word-connect-4-and-more.87146/

This thread has been discontinued.
    ---

Hello EMC,

I am back with minigames!
    But sadly, I do not have enough rupees to host these games long-term! I gave away most nearly all of my rupees during my last quitting party.
    I need help with the minigame prize pool. So this is a thread asking you to please consider donating to my minigames prize pool ~.^

Below are some pictures of some of the minigames, with prize costs included:

Connect 4 tournament area with 4 boards. Uses red and yellow concrete powder for game pieces. Tournaments will full participation will be 8 players, 3 rounds. "Grandmaster" (1st place) gets a 10k prize, "Master" (2nd place) gets a 5k prize, winners of pre-final round gets 1k or 2k depending on the round. Full game costs 23k.

Guess My Picture canvas with a happy face drawn on it. A game where someone draws a picture and everyone tries to guess what they're drawing. Uses gray concrete powder to simulate pencil graphite. People who guess the picture correctly get 2k prizes. 10 rounds total for 20k per game.

Block Bingo, hosted once already. 4 people showed up to the spontaneous first game, so I'd say that it was a success! Block Bingo is bingo, but with blocks instead of numbers. Players set up their own board. A chill, relaxed game. Winner gets 10k.

Games are spread out between my res, luckygirldiamond's utopia res, and The_Builder500's utopia res. Games include or will include Block Bingo, Guess My Picture, Guess My Word, Connect 4, Chess, Tic-Tac-Toe, Checkers, Battleship, Ice Boat Racing, and any other ideas that we feel like bringing to life! Some games require a host present while others are available to play 24/7.

Please consider donating to SteamingFire to fund prizes and fun minigame times :D Thank you.
    Fred_TWK and UltiPig like this.
  2. Games on my res:
    Block Bingo
    Guess My Word

Game on luckygirldiamond's utopia res:
    Checkers

Games on The_Builder500's utopia res:
    Guess My Picture
    Connect 4
    Tic-tac-toe
    Chess
    Battleship (in progress)
    Ice Boat Racing (in progress)
    Spleef (coming soon)
    Archery (possibility)

Any other games that you want to see? Don't worry about whether it can actually be built or not--we'll find a way (or say nah). Share your minigame ideas :D

One minigame idea that I discarded: Capture the Flag. I actually did build a version of Capture the Flag before, but without PvP perms/staff abilities, it just doesn't go smoothly...
    But, again, share your ideas even if you're unsure if it's possible!
    Fred_TWK likes this.
  3. Why didn't you submit any of these games to the Mini Games contest?
  4. I just re-started playing minecraft a few days ago. I believe that the Minigames Contest was closed to submissions by the time that I returned.