Crafting to the beat.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by DNBierhaus, Apr 22, 2012.

1. It doesn't matter, you should respect all players and all of their different opinions. If you don't have anything nice to say....

Don't say it at all.

Am I really quoting Thumper now?
  2. I totally respect ShadyShannon I was just stating my opinion that I didn't like the song.
  3. Ahh. Sorry for disrespecting you in any way :)
  4. Same as 3/4 of Kiss's "I want to Rock and Roll all night"..
    HylianNinja likes this.
  5. Think of it as a song with nothing but the Chorus. ;)
  6. How about a song with random stuff and a catchy chorus? WARNING Profanity

ShadyShannon and DNBierhaus like this.
  7. Lol alright alright, understandable. But in defense of the song, lots of others do the same thing though they do it differently.
  8. This guy is awesome, I loved his comedy ceteral special.
  9. Watch out for bad language though! I do enjoy his songs...he includes clever lyrics that I absolutely adore. "Oedipus was the first Mother ******" Some of the most clever lyrics. :) (Sorry if the stars offend people)
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  10. Never seen it but I've watched his Youtube stuff haha. I also fell in love with Psychostick when they were announced to be playing an hour from me and I checked them out.

Also added a warning for the other video.
    DNBierhaus likes this.
  11. Or that "Rumor Has It" song...jeez, that is repetitive.
  12. Don't hate me, but I actually do listen to this;
    pat2011, IamSaj and PandasEatRamen like this.
  13. Seems legit. :cool:
  14. e-dubble, Eminem, Skrillex, and other songs I'm very ashamed to listen too.
  15. 2Pac!
    IamSaj likes this.
  16. One of these asian guys in my PE class is called Eric Pak. Me and my friends call him Eric 2Pak. :3
    DNBierhaus likes this.
  17. Hey man, don't be ashamed to listen to any kind of music. Like I've said music is a beautiful thing.
  18. Wubstep and Rucka Rucka Ali on jango an see what else it throws at me.
  19. Haha, Rucka Rucka is freakin funny.