Crafting to the beat.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by DNBierhaus, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Is there a looped version?
  2. my Favs are Not the american average, a prophecy, breathless, and not everydays the weekend :D
  3. Looped version of which? o.o
  4. The tobuscus one. The whole thing i mean
  5. OFWGKTA-swag
  6. My current playlist consists of : Kabuto the Python, Laura Shigihara, Rasputina, Tenacious D, Vermillion Lies, Voltaire, Sarah Donner, Creature Feature, dan le sac vs Scroobius Pip, The Dresden Dolls, Hopsin, Kerli, Lords of Acid, Psychostick, and Sublime.
    DNBierhaus likes this.
  7. Vangelis.

Amazing atmospherics.
  8. Tenacious D, Psychostick, and Sublime are some of my favorite bands, really great tunes to listen to while doing pretty much anything.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  9. I listen to Metal. Bands like Lamb of God, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Tool, Slipknot, Mudvayne etc.
    HylianNinja and DNBierhaus like this.
  10. There's quite a bit of music that I listen to while playing Minecraft. Some of the stuff:
    • Rob Dougan - I'm Not Driving Anymore (Instrumental)
    • Victor Vegara - Ancient Stories
    • Brad Fiedel - Terminator Theme
    • Pendulum - Blood Sugar
    • Nadia Gifford - Philistine
    • crash88 - Twilight Sparkle Stage Theme
    • Chopin - Raindrops
    I have broad music tastes.
  11. Wow that was one of the worst things I have ever heard...
    ShadyShannon likes this.
  12. Psh! "People won't be people when they hear this sound, that's been growing in the dark at the edge of town, people won't be people, oh, people won't be people when they hear this sound won't you show me what begins at the edge of town." :D I love it so much. :)
  13. Listen to T.M Revolution's "Resonance"

J-POP for the win.
  14. My ears are bleeding...
    ShadyShannon likes this.
  15. ;)

DNBierhaus likes this.
  16. Aww come on, it's not THAT bad. We all have different tastes in music, no need to bash it because it's different that what you're used to.
  17. I laughed pretty hard when he was fighting the chicken. :)
  18. I wasn't bashing it because because it's different than what I'm used to, I was bashing because it's the same line the entire song.