Council of Players

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Historian101, Dec 2, 2011.

?

Do you want a Council of Players

Yes 9 vote(s) 52.9%
No 2 vote(s) 11.8%
Maybe 6 vote(s) 35.3%
  1. I would recommend having at least one supporter in your council, that way you have access to supporter discussion threads in the forum, as well as the community forums.
  2. i volunteer to be that supporter!
  3. So you are saying we would have two fronts if the Council was set up, the forums, and of course the servers, if so i agree you can't lose one or you crash and burn like a blind pilot flying a plane made out up sand
  4. i dont know you so i have to meet you on smp2
  5. Honestly, this is absurd... It is much simpler to send your suggestions in an email (within the forums) or even start a thread to bring forth suggestions/ideas. It has worked before and it will continue to work without an official "council".. Staff exists for this purpose. In the end, Justin and Jeremy make the final decisions and Justin codes things within his capabilities...
  6. Sorry about the duckhunt dog thing if that made anyone upset
  7. i agree historian101, this council is a very good idea. we could have an in-game base if JustinGuy or GameKribJeremy wanted to. We could have a team of builders make something like a town-hall or a capitol building. i have many ideas of what we could do. We could make an in-game congress. our own government, the three branches, everything! Legislative, we could have our own two houses. some reps and senators from each server. Executive, we could have JustinGuy be the president and GameKribJeremy be the Vice-President. The Judicial Branch, we could have a court-type-thingy of a group of people passing rules/laws for the server! The council would be like a third house in the Legislative branch. We have many options about the council idea! There are any things to make a great server, this is one of them! I believe this is the greatest idea i have seen in a week or two.
  8. Well what if you want to have an opinion with a group of players to help get your message out? I understand that Justin and Jeremy make decisions, but couldn't the players meet up together every week so they could agree on things to tell Justin and Jeremy?
  9. We could be like an MC U.S.A. great idea tshack
  10. that is a great idea! thanks for supporting me Historian101. we could start our own council, agree on things, and send the ideas to justin/jeremy! just like the actual branches! like when the legislative comes up with ideas and submits them to the executive branch!
  11. first, we have to elect a leader. I think it should be at least an iron supporter. We could have someone get a plot on utopia and we could make a little base (capitol building or mansion, something like that)!
  12. Don't mention it i just wanna make this server the best it can be.
  13. Who is with me? lets start a council to agree on things and then submit the ideas to Justin or Jeremy!

But we do need a leader........ I think i should be like a vice-president or something like that since i came up with most of the idea, if you guys dont agree, its fine with me. we can just elect a leader properly
  14. Definetly iron, and it could look kind of like the U.N. building or the capitol building or a combo of the two.
  15. All in favor vote yes on the poll
  16. k your vice-president, but who's the head honcho
  17. YES! someone who agrees with me! why dont we start our own tonight/tomorrow? we could be co-leaders or the council. we can find someone willing to lend us their plot to make a base.
  18. the president should be a moderator, or just someone who deserves it, i think you should be the 3rd highest rank.

im going to try and find someone to lend us our plot....
  19. ok, so we need a plot, building, factions, leaders, and the players opinion
  20. we could use mine, my plot is begging for something like this, i'l even try to provide accomadations for workers, leaders, and vistors