- Cookie Inc EMC Musuem -

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by aCookieGod, Oct 28, 2012.

?

Do you think having a EMC Musuem is a great idea ?

Poll closed May 28, 2013.
Yes , I love this idea ! 27 vote(s) 65.9%
No , I hate this idea... 3 vote(s) 7.3%
Okay , This idea is decent. 11 vote(s) 26.8%
  1. So this is a ... 'famous person' museum? ... cause they'res different types:
    'blocks/items' museum ...
    'animal/zoo museum' ...
    'facts' museum ...

i actually, made an animal zoo one on singleplayer before ... the entrance was a snow golem ... and in viewing glass on both sides had snow golems ... then as you walk down the path ... to left and right will be more holding pens with glass front walls .... and above each viewing area had a wool design face of each mob ... it went 'helper or whatever its called', passive, neutral, aggressive, bosses ...

only one i had trouble keeping in a cage (actual, still can't) ... is the enderman - because they teleport ...

but anyways, what type of museum is this?
  2. Great Question. I was thinking about this everytime I went to bed. I came up with a idea.. Its like a shop with teleporters to differnt floors. Each floor was a differnt type of Museum. One can be a Mod placed blocks. Famous players blocks etc. One may be a Mod Placed pet , animal. Few other floors would be a Pixel art room. Where people would tell me they would make a pixel art in a big space. So this museum is Zoo , Blocks and Facts about lost famous players. ;)
  3. So the Museum is like differnt Museums connected but on differnt floors :3
  4. I wanna see!
  5. Want Any BUilding Help?
  6. SMP1 Residence 1918 :3
    nfell2009 likes this.
  7. I Might , I lost 110,000 rupees other day.. some how.
  8. Im in with 5,000 :)
  9. You mean that sarcastically as in you bought a lot of stuff? or you actually don't know?
  10. People sold stuff to me when I was away. I didnt play EMC because I broke my arm. Its still a bit broken so people just sold random stuff to me.
  11. Thanks ! Every person who donates gets to place down a block of their choice in the donation room :) When its finished ;)
  12. Come to 1918 right now to place down a block ! 3 more spots ! Pick Iron Gold Diamond or Emerald and you'll place it down :)
  13. All space is taken , Sorry :3
  14. you said i could :eek:

im placing a block wether you like it or not...
  15. EMC history is hard to track down...
  16. Do you need any building help?
    I can donate some stone too.
  17. Actually, I was talking about pixel art visible via map. Since you can hang maps on the wall in 1.4 using item frames, you can make 128x128 pixel art in the wild, use a map on it, then hang the map on your wall for all to see (assuming there are no bugs).
    I already have one in smp2, just waiting for the update so I can frame it... http://empireminecraft.com/threads/what-is-this.16554/
    Since you probably won't be able to transfer maps between servers without messing them up, I'd have to do it in the smp1 wild.
    As for what the pixel art is, I have no idea. The only restrictions are the 128x128 size and the weird map color scheme. If you have something in mind, PM me, I'd be happy to take a request! Otherwise, I might have something whipped up a week or so after EMC gets 1.4.
  18. Okay sure :) We'll have to wait till 1.4 is out for EMC :)
  19. Thanks ! Im always running low on Stone Bricks :) Thanks buddy
  20. No , this is for random people for display :) So everyone is taking part in this museum a bit. They just place a block on a small wall. Your a donator which will get a big fancy box to place down a block of your choice :)