[CONTEST] Win 100k

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by zbalda97, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Countdown
    3 Hours
  2. It's been thirty-four days since I started this competition and it has finally come to an end. I just want to say all of you have done a wonderful job and I really enjoyed judging all of your creations. I was pretty amazed at some of the creations built and had some trouble deciding on a winner. But I have made my decisions, The winners are:

1st place for 100k: Coonerdog

2nd place for 10k: Fearlesswaffle

3rd place for 8k: Nfell2009

Thank-you to all who competed and don't feel bad if you didn't win you all did a great job.......

So lately I have been spending a lot of time building my own little project on 8015 and have decided to not build the winners design on my res. Although he had the best design It was a little to complex for me to make. I've already spent a lot of time on my own project and don't want to spend a whole ton more on another. Now that school has started up I don't have near as much time as I used to.
  3. I'll send u something! Also my name is Zachary!!
  4. AWW 100k isnt mine ;_;
    but 10k is fine
  5. Sounds like fun :)
  6. I need 2k to finally reach my goal of 10k!!
  7. Can you upload the worlds we can see them??
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  8. FFFFFFUUUUUUUU I didn't got anything :mad:
  9. oh man it never notified me about anything after you said 3 days :mad: i never sent mine in!!! I guess i might not have been that good anyway :p if you still want it PM me...