[CONTEST] Win 100k

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by zbalda97, Aug 7, 2012.

1. I just spent 2 hours designing the entrance to the one I'm sending in.
  2. see the problem i get lonely so i used my server to build it, no one helped and then when i go into single player it says Creative World but its survival and far. Really far, you got TMI or i might make a railway to it
  3. If i can find some time, i will do that and resend the tower to you. Do you like that only one floor is home like, or do you want, for example, a huge storage room instead of a cave?
  4. Yeah, I have TMI. I can just switch my game mode.
  5. cool i will send world over with Co-ords. How?

EDIT: I know i will give a google docs link
  6. i know what to do, uploading now :p
  7. And sorry if I got anyone confused when I said "
    The creation has to be made by you not someone else." It's ok If a group of people work on it together then all send it in together and split the prize. Just don't claim rights over something you didn't create.
  8. XD, make sure you PM me the link.
  9. Knowing that me and my bro + cousin helped build me and bro did most ;) didnt think it was allowed
    zbalda97 likes this.
  10. 29 days left XD
  11. ZACHARY? ZACHARY? *mind blown* and as far as building I believe I already said a dirt house :D
    zbalda97 and nfell2009 like this.
  12. Better finish everything off in mine then I put a table in. But im on holiday ATM and didnt copy the world onto my laptop so cant finsh :/
  13. I'll give it a go if I get any spare time, we can use creative mode right? :D
  14. Read the OP ;)
  15. I think it might be a grammatical error :)
  16. Oh lol never thought that! XD hope he replys im worried now
  17. Yes, you can use creative mode to build it :)
  18. Oh thank god
  19. Hey BTW I and a few other people have built residences for the contest. It is on my 12GB private server.
    PM me to get the ip and we are not done yet.
    zbalda97 likes this.