Contest: The Incredible Machine!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JabrZer0, Feb 24, 2012.

1. thebestbear123
    server: smp6
    lot #: 13206
    status (complete/ not complete): complete
    location on lot, if necessary: sapwn
    function( wat does ur machine do?):it is a animal breeding machine
  2. I would like to modify this entry and state that it is now indeed completed, and ready for anyone to check out. The room it is in, however, is not complete, and is behind closed doors. I will be more than happy to let you into that room.
  3. I'll donate 5k
    JabrZer0 likes this.
  4. Can i have one of these :)

SMP3 7288

How much are you charging
  5. Username: Bloodra1n
    Server: SMP4
    Lot # (or Wild): 9000
    status (complete / not complete): complete!
    Location on Lot, if Necessary: all way up the stairs, completely on top there is a house.

Function (What does your machine do?):
    I call it a Party Drop House
    It exist of 32 seperate dispenser, full of worthy drops, which will be throwed into the house were multiple people run, walk, or stay still hoping to get the best drops.
    All 32 dispensers are wired together with the minimal use of repeaters, 8 repeaters only and they fire at the same time. Eventually the wires and up in two lines, which connect to a 4/5 clock, which can be stopped or started by pulling the lever on top of the house.
    I will set up signs for you, so you can view inside aswell.

EDIT: Now with pictures&video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZq2...DvjVQa1PpcFOndTcjO2DzRDuv31k3Kms2WvB32_RQ6WM=

Inside front and backview

(outside) machinery front and backview

6. :eek: Please drop some Jailbroken iDevices :D
  7. Man i am redstone master!
  8. You mean 6065 as your res number
  9. I edited my previous post, it now has pictures~!
  10. Username: ThereRnoBirds
    Server: Smp6
    Lot: 12046
    Function: Secret entrance, really cool stuff in the inside of the sunken temple, just come in and explore :) pm me for details.
  11. Username: kaximat1
    Server: smp6
    Lot # (or Wild): 12303
    status (complete / not complete):complete
    Location on Lot, if Necessary:
    Function (What does your machine do?): it makes wheat from seeds and bone meal (more as a stack/min if there is no lag) i gave you build flag and i made a chest wit seeds and bone meal make sure you only have one of them in your inventory (one bone meal if there is a seed planted in the machine and one seed if not) take it in your hand and hold down right mouse button (you have to stand between the dispensers) on the tilled soil. if your done collect the loot and leave it in the chest please.
  12. Username:ditilwick
    Server:Utopia
    Lot # (or Wild):5240
    status (complete / not complete):Complete
    Location on Lot, if Necessary:in the far back behind the tower
    Function (What does your machine do?):Auto farm

13. Username: Curundu
    Server: SMP2
    Lot # (or Wild): 3296
    status (complete / not complete): Functionally Complete (Lava tunnel not complete)
    Location on Lot, if Necessary: You spawn in front of it. Hard to miss.
    Function (What does your machine do?): It is a roller coaster. I am on in the evenings often, but it is open for use at any time.

Edit: Image added
  14. Donated 3K =)
    JabrZer0 likes this.
  15. just a side note for my entry:
    spawn has been moved so you will have to turn around and fallow the mossy cobble path to the giant melon
  16. Username:brandop123
    Server:smp6
    Lot # 12883
    Location on Lot, if Necessary:behind giant pickaxe
    Function:fries chickens.
  17. Username: EukkaLyptuzz
    Server: SMP3
    Lot # (or Wild): 7345
    status (complete / not complete): Complete
    Location on Lot, if Necessary: When you tp to my lot follow the signs (Machine is called "TimeMachine")
    Function (What does your machine do?): My machine is a TimeMachine (aka Stopwatch) counting 10 seconds. The server lag may reduce its accuracy unfortunately. There is a public viewing area for the machinery, and JabrZer0 (you) has (or "have") access to the wiring itself.

18. Well, I guess its time i post my entry as well, since its nearly finished :)

Username: Araciz
    Server: SMP4
    Lot # (or Wild): 9312
    status (complete / not complete): Not complete
    Location on Lot, if Necessary: If you walk into the building right next to the spawn, and walk down the stairs in the corner, its down that stairs.
    Function (What does your machine do?): It is a vault door with 9 digit lock. There is a code required of 4 digits (at this moment 4259). When you press the code correctly a short tune will play. After you enter this code blocks next to the vault door will start rotating, and as soon as you step on the pressure plate you can enter the first part of the vault. If you walk onto the redstone on the end of the first part, the second part of the vault will open as well :)
  19. Hey im Equinox_Boss and my friiend entered me but if u need me ill be here Thx!!

Btw il think ill be able to finish soon:) Thank you.
    BigDavie likes this.
  20. Username: RandomZh
    Server: SMP1
    Lot # 1728
    Location on Lot, if Necessary: At the XXL-Jungle-Tree (X=-294, Y=47, Z=-975)

Function: Generates massive volume of stone
    JabrZer0 you are allowed to use dig stone to try it out.
    If redstone is stuck, switching it off and back on does unstuck it.

2012-03-10_19.09.09.png
    2012-03-10_19.34.31.png