[Contest] Minecraft/Microsoft graphic with a special prize

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Kaizimir, Sep 18, 2014.

1. I can see that you don't like Microsoft, but that's taking it a little bit too far! That was just rude.
  2. Here's one I just searched up that I can't resist.

And then here's my original one (5 minute photoshop)
  3. There we go, some of the biggest players of the Microsoft world united in this thread: The bluescreen, the paperclip and the windows symbol. Keep it up guys :)
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  4. Heya,

October has begun and there are (only) two entries so far:

Still about 3 weeks to go...
    Here is a plan for all future contestants:
    First week: CONTEMPLATION to come up with a genius idea
    Second week: MAKE the graphic and be surprised how good it looks
    Third week: SUBMIT and wait for all the votes to come in

;)
    607 likes this.
  5. I wouldn't get your hopes up, but I have finally started my entry, but it will have to wait a little while since I've lost ym stylus and the ink pen I'm using is starting to damage my screen.... >.<
  6. Yeah... I don't really like the mechanic of the post with the most likes winning though.
    sambish20 likes this.
  7. Why not?
  8. Because the first and the silliest posts get liked the most, not the best ones.
    sambish20 likes this.
  9. Hmm, could happen...let's see what comes out. So far the second, and not the first has more likes. And the silliest and the best still can be the same ;)
    If the contest runs into problems because of this, I might make a voting period or something towards the end of it.
    607 likes this.
  10. I would also prefer a voting period, if more entries come in
    PenguinDJ, 607 and sambish20 like this.
  11. I'm sorry for not having/having made more time for this :(
  12. Heya,

thanks cadgamer101 and xHaro_Der for your entry in this contest!
    The good news is......
    You both won!!

The bad news is: This hasn't become a worldwide mass movement. So, probably our message to Microsoft won't get through and unfortunately there won't be thousands of people wearing this shirt :(

Anyways, I will make a print out very soon (a little different as planned...) and post it here. The other part of the prize, 10000 Rupees, I will wire you when I am online next time.

Thanks again everybody!
    607, Scorpio528 and AliceF3 like this.
  13. Thank you for doing this contest.

I said I would pay 10,000 r to the winner, so i just paid xHaro_Der 10,000 r.

Please do not pay me, my entry was just for fun.
    xHaro_Der was the winner with an actual entry that got the most likes.
    I am happy to do this.
    Thanks.