[Contest] Make me a new avatar Win 10k

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MemeLad, Sep 1, 2013.

1. What is your personality?
  2. errm, i dunno, but you have about 8 hours until i wont accept anymore submissions
  3. Any likes about anything?
  4. Just whatever you want, as long as its emc appropriate...
  5. well i'll use your current pic as reference...
  6. alright just pm it to me when you are done
  7. When is the winner announced?
  8. Sometime tomorrow, but I will be using all entries for a day, then after that, I will switch back to the winning one, then get 10k more and host a signatire making contest :p
    607 and Palmsugar like this.
  9. Well here it is (Made it my self....):
    Untitled.png
    Runningrhino likes this.
  10. Can you please please please postpone the winners for tomorrow? I want to enter today!
  11. Because I am sure you worked incredibly hard to make this, I will allow you, and no one else to send it in late, as I won't be able to get to my computer until like, five pm. However, I will only give you 3/4 of the prize should you not win
  12. I will give away most though
  13. Oh wow, umm I have to study for a test tomorrow, then after I finish that (an hour or so, idk) I will get to judging, thank you for your patience
  14. I am still taking judging the pictures, but for the curious ones, here is a gallery of all the entries
    http://imgur.com/a/BHkmA#0
  15. The moment you have all been waiting for!

The winner is: PALMSUGAR

All other entries were phenomenal, but after judging (which was me and about 10 other people's opinions) this one had the most votes

Thanks again for all entries, and payment shall be delivered shortly.

As mentioned in the OP, all of the avatars entered will be used for a day, then switched, until I get through them all and change to this one

Thanks for all your time and effort everyone, and keep on art-ing :D
    Chascarrillo and Runningrhino like this.
  16. Congrats palm
    607 likes this.
  17. Thank you! Will be looking forward to seeing the other avatars as well!

Will do :D
    *cough* let us know when the signature contest is *cough* :p
    AliceF3 likes this.
  18. To be honest, I was thinking of incorporating the rest of the avatars into a sig,
    one of Runnings as the background, and the rest semi transparent overlaying that